Does anyone else have black pill dreams?

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
I always get dreams of a girl wanting to have sex or some shit then she always ends up running away in disgust. Maybe they just saw my NCT and weird retarded subhuman eye asymmetry up close. Sex will nevER happen in my life! My twin brother can have sex tho he mogs me in every way because his eyes aren’t as downturned his face has stronger bones, and it’s more symmetrical. Might have to move to Thailand or some third world country and take home a Stacy like a true American hero! My plan for this life: cope, jack, rot, fail, surgery. OVER!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz and Lonenely sigma
I often dream something of that nature, but positive.

"Heyy, [my name], don't worry about your gonial angle. Your eyes are beautiful. Mommy will always be here for you".

Kinda gay ngl but I sleep well then

"you have negative canthal tilt"

"NOOOO!!!"

Tom Hardy Sony GIF by Venom Movie

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Juandigomigo22
We've all had that dream where our ramus height is 1mm higher

We've all had that dream where our ramus height is 1mm higher
Bro I did have a dream once where my face had hella harmony and deep set eyes with Chad bones and had a threesome with Rowan Blanchard and some other hot girl. The dopamine hit in that dream was insane. Imagine being josh mcgregor or some shit and knowing you look insane while having hot bitches stare at you everywhere. One can LITERALLY only dream

I often dream something of that nature, but positive.

"Heyy, [my name], don't worry about your gonial angle. Your eyes are beautiful. Mommy will always be here for you".

Kinda gay ngl but I sleep well then
Lmao if I had that dream I wouldn’t believe it one bit. Also dreams are NOT REAL. The euphoria and insane feelings you get in dreams won’t happen irl unless on drugs. If I had girls call me cute irl (only happened 3-4 times EVER) then it wouldn’t hit the same as in a dream if that makes sense

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Dreams about hair falling off:

Once there was a dream in which I was cuddling with a girl, she started playing with my hair and it started falling. Dreams similar to this are frequent to me. I am a dutasteride and oral minoxidil user so it makes sense.

Nostalgic dreams about school:

These are about having a good social environment pretty much. Just chilling with friends and seeing foids having a crush on me. Very enjoyable, though a bit bitter when I wake up and get reminded that something like this will never happen again despite any effort on my part.

Dreams about dying:

Usually some ER guy. Some people die before my turn and I always just accept it. Funny how it is always some ER shooter involved.

Dreams about hair falling off:

Once there was a dream in which I was cuddling with a girl, she started playing with my hair and it started falling. Dreams similar to this are frequent to me. I am a dutasteride and oral minoxidil user so it makes sense.

Nostalgic dreams about school:

These are about having a good social environment pretty much. Just chilling with friends and seeing foids having a crush on me. Very enjoyable, though a bit bitter when I wake up and get reminded that something like this will never happen again despite any effort on my part.

Dreams about dying:

Usually some ER guy. Some people die before my turn and I always just accept it. Funny how it is always some ER shooter involved.
I had a dream where there was a tiger on the loose and I was far away from it but it only chased after ME when there was a crowd of ppl around it. Also had a dream of a fat ugly white dude jacking off under a desk and he stared at me the whole time n smiled while everyone was disgusted and ran away. Always get dreams of public events where everyone’s in danger for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz