Does anyone else have certain phases where they

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Get hyperfixated on one thing for like a few weeks or a monrh then comepletly lose interest in it and move onto the next thing

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Alucard69, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Get hyperfixated on one thing for like a few weeks or a monrh then comepletly lose interest in it and move onto the next thing
We've been indoctrinated to not only do this but follow a similar approach to this in all areas of life

Never be content, always chase the new thing

Trends in social media and normies using changing tiktok lingo is your answer

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and Outerz14
Yh like a nostalgic video or smth

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Alucard69, greycel and 1 other person
We've been indoctrinated to not only do this but follow a similar approach to this in all areas of life

Never be content, always chase the new thing

Trends in social media and normies using changing tiktok lingo is your answer
Has this always been a thing? Like even pre social media or has is our fucked up attention spans the reason behind it
Yh like a nostalgic video or smth
That’s literally all it take, just a reminder of that thing and boom your hooked

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Has this always been a thing? Like even pre social media or has is our fucked up attention spans the reason behind it
Good question

Idk to what extent it would've had an effect presocial media

It's definitely been exacerbated from not only the frequency of the trends changing more rapidly, but also the priority we have given social media in our lives (mindsets), in recent times (increasing)...
I'd guess before social media, things were more tame and trends lasted for longer periods, e.g the 80s were an entire decade of the similar stuff.
The 70s were a different decade of similar stuff too.

A lot has happened in just the last 4 years from Covid...
So much non stop change, in political views to acronyms, memes, lingo etc.
Easy to control somebody who doesn't have a fixed viewpoint

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Good question

Idk to what extent it would've had an effect presocial media

It's definitely been exacerbated from not only the frequency of the trends changing more rapidly, but also the priority we have given social media in our lives (mindsets), in recent times (increasing)...
I'd guess before social media, things were more tame and trends lasted for longer periods, e.g the 80s were an entire decade of the similar stuff.
The 70s were a different decade of similar stuff too.

A lot has happened in just the last 4 years from Covid...
So much non stop change, in political views to acronyms, memes, lingo etc.
Easy to control somebody who doesn't have a fixed viewpoint
Like trends these days don’t last for anytime, people fall off quicker then ever before. People soxial media fame doesn’t last these days but i remember when i was younger famous social media peoples fame lasted for so much longer. It’s like they decide their bored with a certain trend/person and boom move onto the next one, I think this is what causes hyper fixation in reality. I think older generation was right in that sense that the phones did really fuck up this new generation.

Zoomers and gen alpha legit cannot take their eyes of these social media’s where things change by the second, people fall off and rise by the second. Nothing ever takes time and then that gets implanted in these guys every day life subconsciously

• +1
Reactions: greycel