Does anyone else have the ability to create good songs or melodies in the mind but no clue how to recreate them?

LancasteR

LancasteR

Kraken
I can create banger melodies and songs in my mind (with full text or beat) but I possess no actually talent for instruments, songwriting or mixing tapes/creating beats.
Only God knows what things I could actually bring to fruition if I could recreate things with instruments/mixtapes exactly how they sounded in my brain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, raleqtambrobret, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Same I sit there and can think up a whole concerto with beautiful melodies in my head but irl I’m staring at the wall in darkness black mirror typeshit ☠️💯

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and LancasteR
Same I sit there and can think up a whole concerto with beautiful melodies in my head but irl I’m staring at the wall in darkness black mirror typeshit ☠️💯
Took the words out of my mouth 💯

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
damn thats strange without knowing about music / instruments its impossible to like recreate how music should be like

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
damn thats strange without knowing about music / instruments its impossible to like recreate how music should be like
Maybe it's because I listen to a broad variety of music genres

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
I can create banger melodies and songs in my mind (with full text or beat) but I possess no actually talent for instruments, songwriting or mixing tapes/creating beats.
Only God knows what things I could actually bring to fruition if I could recreate things with instruments/mixtapes exactly how they sounded in my brain.
There's an AI song-making site. I forgot the name of it. I used it once and had AI make songs about my big penis.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and LancasteR
There's an AI song-making site. I forgot the name of it. I used it once and had AI make songs about my big penis.

Now make it in a Johnny Cash voice Jfl.
Jokes aside, but this AI shit doesn‘t cut it for me.
It has no soul. I want to create music from the heart, but I got two left feet in the instrumental department.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Now make it in a Johnny Cash voice Jfl.
Jokes aside, but this AI shit doesn‘t cut it for me.
It has no soul. I want to create music from the heart, but I got two left feet in the instrumental department.
Gotta choose an instrument and learn how to use it. Then get together a band.

• +1
Gotta choose an instrument and learn how to use it. Then get together a band.
That takes it’s time, but we don't have enough of it!!!!!
Shit‘s going down soon.
Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Put the Lyrics in Suno, and write out what style of music you want it.

You get like 5 free songs a day or something. Very high quality, sounds like a real singer and band.

• Hmm...
Put the Lyrics in Suno, and write out what style of music you want it.

You get like 5 free songs a day or something. Very high quality, sounds like a real singer and band.
No because that AI-puked out crap can never and will never truly recreate what I envision, and what exact melody and rhythm I want to encapture with that song. I think it won‘t even come close.
Technically only I myself could do that maybe with help of other‘s who are more experienced in the music department.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Brutal incel delusions.
If you can't create music, what makes you think you can create it in your head?

The gift man has been given was that he could make something out of nothing.
He could think of something & bring it to life.
And yet you fall behind even in that department, slowly your gift turned into a curse, the curse of subhumanity & inceldom.

Brutal incel delusions.
If you can't create music, what makes you think you can create it in your head?

The gift man has been given was that he could make something out of nothing.
He could think of something & bring it to life.
And yet you fall behind even in that department, slowly your gift turned into a curse, the curse of subhumanity & inceldom.
Sponge Bob Shut Up GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
At least you visualise yourself in an accurate way.
A disposable yellow male who gets cucked & trampled on by every person in the show, even by his own family.

At least you visualise yourself in an accurate way.
A disposable yellow male who gets cucked & trampled on by every person in the show, even by his own family.
it was meant for you though buckaroo.
Don‘t get too caught up on it, if that’s the meaning that you want to draw out of it then fine, entertain your thoughts and fantasies. I don‘t give a crap.

it was meant for you though buckaroo.
Don‘t get too caught up on it, if that’s the meaning that you want to draw out of it then fine, entertain your thoughts and fantasies. I don‘t give a crap.
You do give a crap though.
I just hurt your feelings, I stomped on an aspiration of yours & yet you try to act nonchalant, as if it never mattered.

Is that as far as your ambition goes? Shut down the second someone else berates you?
I shouldn't have expected much from some ethnic loser called "LancasteR".

No because that AI-puked out crap can never and will never truly recreate what I envision, and what exact melody and rhythm I want to encapture with that song. I think it won‘t even come close.
Technically only I myself could do that maybe with help of other‘s who are more experienced in the music department.
Ai will probably do a better job. It's better than like 99.9% of musicians.

But the other option is to just use a music creation app, where you put in all the notes. It should be easy if you have the notes in your head. Then you can use Suno for Vocals, use another app for to strip out everything but the vocals from Suno, and combine.

• +1
You do give a crap though.
I just hurt your feelings, I stomped on an aspiration of yours & yet you try to act nonchalant, as if it never mattered.

Is that as far as your ambition goes? Shut down the second someone else berates you?
I shouldn't have expected much from some ethnic loser called "LancasteR".
It seems like you’re the one who gives a crap. You‘re the one that‘s been following me around and trotting on your high horse.
Wasn‘t some of your posts about spreading hate?
Don‘t cut yourself from all that edge, Mr Edgelord.

It seems like you’re the one who gives a crap. You‘re the one that‘s been following me around and trotting on your high horse.
Wasn‘t some of your posts about spreading hate?
Don‘t cut yourself from all that edge, Mr Edgelord.
Following you around?
Why does everyone here think they're so special? Was there some new psyop of narcissism being cool or something pushed on tiktok?

You're not that guy, pal.
I saw a thread, I clicked on a thread & replied to it.
It had nothing to do with you, you're as rememberable as a random insect you spot on a walk.

Following you around?
Why does everyone here think they're so special? Was there some new psyop of narcissism being cool or something pushed on tiktok?

You're not that guy, pal.
I saw a thread, I clicked on a thread & replied to it.
It had nothing to do with you, you're as rememberable as a random insect you spot on a walk.
Yep you come in with the exact same phrase and ragebaits. Get something new grandpa.

• +1
Yep you come in with the exact same phrase and ragebaits. Get something new grandpa.
It's the exact same phrase because you people are the exact same.

Why waste a new thought on the same person?
You literally act like every other "person" I've argued with on here before.
As original as a woman in makeup.

It's the exact same phrase because you people are the exact same.

Why waste a new thought on the same person?
You literally act like every other "person" I've argued with on here before.
As original as a woman in makeup.
So you‘re a parrot?
Also I agree with makeup part, the modern delusion.
Still you seem like a bot repeating the shit every thread.
If you atleast made the effort to insult people more creatively.
Sure, buddy.
You're definitely whiter than me.
Where are you from? Where do you live?
I‘m from Central Europe.

• JFL
So you‘re a parrot?
Also I agree with makeup part, the modern delusion.
Still you seem like a bot repeating the shit every thread.
If you atleast made the effort to insult people more creatively.

I‘m from Central Europe.
It's not my fault I sometimes seem like a bot repeating the same shit, I change my personality based on who I talk to.
This exactly leads to my other point on how tons of people have no soul and are one of the 3 hive-mind personalities, obviously with the occasional outliers.

I seem the same because the people I talk to are nearly always the same as some other person I've talked to before, you're a good example.
You are completely & utterly unoriginal, which is why I remind you of an earlier case of me arguing with someone else.

The blame is on you.

seem the same because the people I talk to are nearly always the same as some other person I've talked to before, you're a good example.
You are completely & utterly unoriginal, which is why I remind you of an earlier case of me arguing with someone else.

The blame is on you
Seems like projection. Don‘t ya think.
Also everyone knows it‘s you judge. Stop with the ragebaits.

Seems like projection. Don‘t ya think.
Also everyone knows it‘s you judge. Stop with the ragebaits.
Projection as in?

Also, it's not judge.
You can literally ask a mod to check my IP and see if it matches.
I really mean it when I say this, stop trying to put other peoples personalities onto others, it will get you into trouble one day.

• Hmm...
That takes it’s time, but we don't have enough of it!!!!!
Shit‘s going down soon.
Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital
Its never too late and doesn't cost much for like a keytard or keyboard. Plus, you can bring it along with you on those long post-apocalyptic journies for water and food.

• +1
Just get fl studio theory

• +1