Does anyone else have zygo assymtery?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like one of my Zygos is clearly more projected then the other

• +1
Reactions: exo, edodalic29 and glizzygnasher68
yes left seems higher set and probably slightly more projected and somehow doesn't annoy that much

• +1
Reactions: nathan and glizzygnasher68
yes left seems higher set and probably slightly more projected and somehow doesn't annoy that much
Same, both of mines are midset the difference is the fact that one is clearly more projected then the other. It may have something to do with masteer muscle or temporal muscle

my left side is more projected and overall looks better, which kinda sucks because people generally focus on the right side of a face, so I look good in the mirror but not so much in person

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Same, both of mines are midset the difference is the fact that one is clearly more projected then the other. It may have something to do with masteer muscle or temporal muscle
i mean i have a ogee curve at like 25% i have no reason to complain

but is there a fix to it anyway

From 3/4ths or front
from 3/4

but from front was also possibly when i was lower bf and certain lighting ofc

tbh i think im higher than 25% bf atm

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Yes and jaw assymetry

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
My left zygo is bigger, i sleep in my left side maybe is correlated

Why is your rep so negative
cause i post many comments without thinking (will this get a rep)

and maybe i never rep anyone else idk

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and nword49
cause i post many comments without thinking (will this get a rep)

and maybe i never rep anyone else idk
Just have to jester, niche and thoughtmaxx for reps, easy

Rep every post you see would help

@AOL
@Pei

their reps are very negative because their posts are worthless, no thought into their posts

@fuse
@zurzolo
@JL~

Their reps are very positive because they’ve jester, niche, and thoughtmaxxed their way into maintaining a positive ratio

rep ratio does not directly reflect the quality of content accurately at all because someone like @garoupilled_ rep ratio, however positive it is not as outstanding as the aforementioned users despite having made a lot of outstanding, quality botb threads

DNR: rep ratio means nothing, so keep posting bullshit because no one cares

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Just have to jester, niche and thoughtmaxx for reps, easy

Rep every post you see would help

@AOL
@Pei

their reps are very negative because their posts are worthless, no thought into their posts

@fuse
@zurzolo
@JL~

Their reps are very positive because they’ve jester, niche, and thoughtmaxxed their way into maintaining a positive ratio

rep ratio does not directly reflect the quality of content accurately at all because someone like @garoupilled_ rep ratio, however positive it is not as outstanding as the aforementioned users despite having made a lot of outstanding, quality botb threads

DNR: rep ratio means nothing, so keep posting bullshit because no one cares
i actually don't care about rep ratio ik sounds cope

but doesn't matter anyway

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Ye, my left side has less Mass but is higher set.

i actually don't care about rep ratio ik sounds cope

but doesn't matter anyway
Lol no seriously it doesn’t matter at all

@fuse is as subhuman as you because all he does is rep farm. anyone that cares about rep at all is a fucking retard lol

• JFL
Reactions: fuse

@fuse is as subhuman as you because all he does is rep farm. anyone that cares about rep at all is a fucking retard lol
jokes aside how can he have such a ratio anyway jfl

• +1
Like one of my Zygos is clearly more projected then the other
Don't you think that it could be a fat distribution asymmetry? Or maybe your face bloats more on one side, orr your masseters are bigger on one side which "hides" the zygo.

Don't you think that it could be a fat distribution asymmetry? Or maybe your face bloats more on one side, orr your masseters are bigger on one side which "hides" the zygo.
I think it maybe the masseter insertions you maybe right

My left zygo is way bigger than my right, my canthal tilts are different, my gonial angles are about 20 degrees different… this used to drive me crazy, but I’ve completely let it go, and now I genuinely believe that asymmetry can look really good.

My left zygo is way bigger than my right, my canthal tilts are different, my gonial angles are about 20 degrees different… this used to drive me crazy, but I’ve completely let it go, and now I genuinely believe that asymmetry can look really good.
Assymtery is good only when it’s little

jokes aside how can he have such a ratio anyway jfl
Most of my posts dont even get that much rep i dont care about it

• +1