Does anyone else kind of admire drug dealers?

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
I feel like most drug dealers do what they do out of a sense of not wanting to be caught up in the monotonous lifestyle so many of us and many before us have been caught up in. And whilst libtards say shit like, "it was because of their poor circumstances that led them into crime." Most of them know that they had a choice between slinging slop at maccies for the rest of their lives or risking their death or imprisonment.

I know they're awful people, but I also believe they're somewhat misled, which the reason They think that by selling drugs they'll one day become rich and possibly even wield power, but they realise they profit margins aren't that great and that it's no better from wageslaving any other job, only that they've gone too far to quit now. I think this and the added fear of not knowing whether or not you'll be dead or in jail.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Shekel
They're awful people? Heroin and meth dealers are awful people. The rest are just supplying the demand and contributing to a victimless crime.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
nah fuck them. Legit low tier losers. Just illegal food delivery.

No, they should die and I'm glad groups like Daesh (ISIS) murder drug dealers every week in Southern Syria.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I feel like most drug dealers do what they do out of a sense of not wanting to be caught up in the monotonous lifestyle so many of us and many before us have been caught up in. And whilst libtards say shit like, "it was because of their poor circumstances that led them into crime." Most of them know that they had a choice between slinging slop at maccies for the rest of their lives or risking their death or imprisonment.

I know they're awful people, but I also believe they're somewhat misled, which the reason They think that by selling drugs they'll one day become rich and possibly even wield power, but they realise they profit margins aren't that great and that it's no better from wageslaving any other job, only that they've gone too far to quit now. I think this and the added fear of not knowing whether or not you'll be dead or in jail.
I never do crime, not because im high inhib, but because I don't want to go to bed thinking my past will someday catch up to me.

I go to bed every night knowing I will never be arrested in the future for drugs, murder etc etc...

I never do crime, not because im high inhib, but because I don't want to go to bed thinking my past will someday catch up to me.

I go to bed every night knowing I will never be arrested in the future for drugs, murder etc etc...

• +1
95% of drug dealers are dogs. You admire the guys who send off runners to sell their drugs for them. I had a guy like that in class and he got caught. Vast majority of them get caught at some point, then you have a criminal record entry and your life is over.

• +1
Admiring drug dealers and such is cuck dumbass behavior. You use the same mental precision that these harlots use when justifying their love for unrighteousnes nature. Think bad boy troupe (toxic/artificial masculinity) or capitalists (slave masters), “business savants” (greedy ass people), celebrities (egotistical clowns), opportunitists (energy vampires).

You should know by now that drug dealers are already loved, look at the world. Who gets the most women, support, love? This mentality is a small drop in a filthy ocean. Pathetic. Majority of people share this same mental precision to justify their attraction to unrighteousness, hence the nature of the world we live in.

People always have sympathy and such to bad people doing bad, thinking they are so misguided or whatever but dont share the same amount of admire to people who actually do the right thing. Twisted. I dont admire any drug dealer. I know the world is set up so that people are encuraged to do such things, so i dont hate them more than i do their actions. But their actions will end and they will realize what they did whether its in a merciful way or horrible one.

Last edited: