Does anyone else lie about literally everything on dates?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I am not even dating for hookups, not worth my time. I need fwb/girlfriend.

I fraud my age, social-circles, career, which studies I am doing and for how long, my values, hobbies, interests, everything.

I leave some honesty, but everything is frauded to the point nobody really knows who I am. I need to NTmax and mog so I can't possibly ever show the real me.

Anyone else does this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, whotthehell, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Never been on a date blud

But I downplay all of my achievements

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, Suns9999, noonespecial and 2 others
Never been on a date blud
I guess not even dates, but even with strangers in general I lie about everything.
Even with some colleagues, friends, they don't know my real age even cuz I lied. Too embarrassed to admit I am still a student at 29yo and they would look down on me.

But I downplay all of my achievements
Yeah I tend to do the same or usually just not talk about them at all.
Bad habit I guess. People like moggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
How are you gonna lie about things that can be corroborated lmao, I get lying about your body count or your values, but what are you gonna do once she notices you rot all day and never hang out with any of your supposed friends? :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, psychomandible and MoggerGaston

I fraud my age, social-circles, career, which studies I am doing and for how long, my values, hobbies, interests, everything.

I leave some honesty, but everything is frauded to the point nobody knows who I am. I need to NTmax and mog so I can't possibly ever show the real me.

Anyone else does this?

mirin dark triad

wish I had the gift of the gab like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerGaston

I leave some honesty, but everything is frauded to the point nobody really knows who I am. I need to NTmax and mog so I can't possibly ever show the real me.

Anyone else does this?
nothing bad about lies
anyways u won't marry that foid

• +1
  • JFL
How are you gonna lie about things that can be corroborated lmao, I get lying about your body count or your values, but what are you gonna do once she notices you rot all day and never hang out with any of your supposed friends? :lul:
How would she notice I rot all day?

I've done this many times with girls I dated where I would make up things I had to do, reasons I had to leave or why she had to leave. I would tell her I am somewhere with friends, they don't ask for photos or anything. But if I was at a rave on my own, I would just say I was here with my rave-friends and give her a photo of myself only.

it's so easy. Never got found out ngl.

You can also always larp that you are studying and make a photo of you with a book n shit. photo at the gym, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Yeah I lied about having a car, a job, a license etc

It backfires though because once you get serious with her she starts to find out your full of shit and can’t even operate a car

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whotthehell, Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
mirin dark triad

wish I had the gift of the gab like that
Even admitting to a girl I go to raves/parties solo seems so pathetic and non-NT that frauding comes automatic.

I adjust everything I say and on dates I don't speak out 90% of the thoughts I have to modulate the girl in to her liking me.

it's insanity tbh. is what has to be done cuz it's that or not date at all :ogre:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Sprinkles
Yes especially since im unemployed and living with parents

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah I lied about having a car, a job, a license etc

It backfires though because once you get serious with her she starts to find out your full of shit and can’t even operate a car
if it ever got serious, I would put all my energy into making the larp a reality before she would find out ngl.

make the pile of lies bigger and bigger. suddenly your car doesn't work, so you can't operate it.
oh no, you hit your head and get dizzy when driving, doctor told you to stay off the wheel. she has to drive while you are recovering, etc.

the amount of shit you can make up and can get away with is insane tbh.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Suns9999
Mirin tbh , I had to lie about my interests in school to make friends, because in reality I’m not really interested in anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
if it ever got serious, I would put all my energy into making the larp a reality before she would find out ngl.

make the pile of lies bigger and bigger. suddenly your car doesn't work, so you can't operate it.
oh no, you hit your head and get dizzy when driving, she has to drive while you are recovering, etc.

the amount of shit you can make up and can get away with is insane tbh.
You can only lie about so much before you are in a web of lies and can’t get out. That happened to me. Luckily she forgave me and taught me how to drive like forest gump type beat innit

• Love it
  • JFL
How would she notice I rot all day?

I've done this many times with girls I dated where I would make up things I had to do, reasons I had to leave or why she had to leave. I would tell her I am somewhere with friends, they don't ask for photos or anything. But if I was at a rave on my own, I would just say I was here with my rave-friends and give her a photo of myself only.

it's so easy. Never got found out ngl.

You can also always larp that you are studying and make a photo of you with a book n shit. photo at the gym, etc.
Bro if you guys actually end up living together how could she NOT notice? Add to that a non-existent social media presence and it would be painfully obvious.

If you genuinely managed to pull all of these things off there must be something wrong with your brain, serial killer type shit, because I could never JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
You can only lie about so much before you are in a web of lies and can’t get out. That happened to me. Luckily she forgave me and taught me how to drive like forest gump type beat innit
yes but then she is already stuck in your web and you won :feelshah:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Vermilioncore
Mirin tbh , I had to lie about my interests in school to make friends, because in reality I’m not really interested in anything
very relatable. In general I don't care at all what people talk about either and have to fake excitement and interest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and irkkedmulatto
Bro if you guys actually end up living together how could she NOT notice?
This hasn't happened yet. Living together takes months if not years. You'll figure something out by then.

Add to that a non-existent social media presence and it would be painfully obvious.
A lot of girls don't mind ngl.

If you genuinely managed to pull all of these things off there must be something wrong with your brain, serial killer type shit, because I could never JFL.
I have, but not while ever living together with a foid. You only see each other a few days/nights a week and in between dates she has no clue what you do or who you are at all. Very easy to keep up the fraud.

• Love it
  • JFL
If I start dating now, the girl I am dating would never find out I am in a mental ward, a student, or anything else for that matter. I will fraud employment and tell her I am leaving to my job while going to the ward. It will be easy ngl.

• Love it
  • JFL
If I start dating now, the girl I am dating would never find out I am in a mental ward, a student, or anything else for that matter. I will fraud employment and tell her I am leaving to my job while going to the ward. It will be easy ngl.
MENTAL WHAT

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, MoggerGaston and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Suns9999 and tombradylover
I've lied to some girls about being a fan of Taylor Swift and got exposed when they asked me about her music.

Some of these Swiftie bitches are crazy obsessed and I should've known better than to lie about that.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back