Does anyone else notice this forum is bad for your mental health?

spongebob

spongebob

Solstice
It seems like I can't help but look at everything from a looksmaxx perspective. Social things have lost their meaning and things have become a bit autistic.

Im starting to think this forum shouldnt be visited more than a week.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 17829, A23ghskung and 5 others
It seems like I can't help but look at everything from a looksmaxx perspective. Social things have lost their meaning and things have become a bit autistic.

I thought it was the intended result... :feelshehe:

Should take a break for a while. Apply the looksmaxxing portion only. Don't obsess about things you can't change like height or race, and to a degree location ( will be hard to geo max till you shelve out a decent amount of money.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and spongebob
My mental health was already bad in the first place that is why I found this forum

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Solidcoin and Deleted member 17244
Should take a break after. Apply the looksmaxxing portion only. Don't obsess about things you can't change like height or race, and to a degree location ( will be hard to geo max till you shelve out a decent amount of money.
You're right. Thanks

The only thing Im obsessing about is mewing cus it's difficult but I do know that it works.

my mood significantly descended bc of rotting here. Anyways, I have no life so I have to rot on here. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, datboijj, bogii and 2 others
My mental health was already shit but this forum gave me life fuel and a purpose to do something

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Probably cause you're NT. Which is good. Gotta remember that 95% of the niggas on this site are retarded and race bait.

Don't be so influenced by what they say. Just browse for certain things that are bothering you. Like crooked teeth, jaw, etc. Otherwise if you endlessly browse you're gonna see some death tier iQ takes

Probably cause you're NT. Which is good. Gotta remember that 95% of the niggas on this site are retarded and race bait.

Don't be so influenced by what they say. Just browse for certain things that are bothering you. Like crooked teeth, jaw, etc. Otherwise if you endlessly browse you're gonna see some death tier iQ takes
I used to be extroverted low inhib and even populair at school. Now im closed high inhib and unsocial.
I think it's because of this forum indeed.
I have advanced my looks to a point that the hottest girl in class gives IOI's every lesson, I get IOI's from most girls I get social with and even get approached by foids in mogger country Netherlands.

I think you're right. Im gonna leave this forum and come back after some time.
Thnx

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Sal
this is an online mental asylum what did you expect:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, bogii and spongebob
I used to be extroverted low inhib and even populair at school. Now im closed high inhib and unsocial.
I think it's because of this forum indeed.
I have advanced my looks to a point that the hottest girl in class gives IOI's every lesson, I get IOI's from most girls I get social with and even get approached by foids in mogger country Netherlands.

I think you're right. Im gonna leave this forum and come back after some time.
Thnx
See you then bro, good luck with life ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: spongebob
it's only bad for the mental health of "nt" normies like you that aren't used to such brutality

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Sure at start but now I'm just using it as I would use any other forum/discord server on a topic Im interested in helping people with/learning from people with so I don't care anymore. It's pretty fun for me tbh to interact with others users and I still have in the back of my head what I need to do and keep adjusting my methods, I don't really get my mental any worse as I understand that getting sad over uncontrollable variables wouldnt control them anyways.

Only if you take all the shit you read here seriously

ngl its destroyed me and i now spend all day every day on it:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii

living as a manlet in 2022 its absolutely far worse than any forum/webpage

I feel bad for those people. I never ever made fun of short people and Im 188. Pity

james mcavoy water GIF

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I mean regardless like the race thing I see plenty of manlets with girls. Its not a death sentence in real life, but online it is. Just as not being a very light skinned white looking ethnic online. But in real life I see non whites with girls including white girls. But I guarantee you they didn't meet through tinder, as they dont get results on the app unless white.