Does anyone else only think about specific women to masturbate to?

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
Like theres only about 5 different girls i think about fucking while jerking off

Yes there are plenty of girls that I've met and seen but for some reason, I always only think about very specific ones, including one I see at least twice a year, who is obviously attracted to me, but I just don't give into the urge because I know she would force me to marry. Maybe I should just give in to this bitch though. she is the sister of a highschool friend.

The other ones are just fat butt bosses(pawgs) from different jobs ive had

There is one boss I had who was a white woman with the fattest fucking butt I've ever seen

Even girls I've fucked(there are over 20 at this point) i usually don't think about them

Idk what is wrong with me. My brain only wants like three different girls that I either never/barely ever see.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I
Like theres only about 5 different girls i think about fucking while jerking off

Yes there are plenty of girls that I've met and seen but for some reason, I always only think about very specific ones, including one I see at least twice a year, who is obviously attracted to me, but I just don't give into the urge because I know she would force me to marry. Maybe I should just give in to this bitch though. she is the sister of a highschool friend.

The other ones are just fat butt bosses(pawgs) from different jobs ive had

There is one boss I had who was a white woman with the fattest fucking butt I've ever seen

Even girls I've fucked(there are over 20 at this point) i usually don't think about them

Idk what is wrong with me. My brain only wants like three different girls that I either never/barely ever see.
Think about Indian and Latin girls usually when im horny and I watch Asian and European girls whenever I feel lonely and emotional feeling