does anyone else resent one of their parents for being ugly

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
call me narcy but my mom would be rated stacylite or higher by PSL metrics and has all of the ratios, bones, forward growth and even aging genetics down

meanwhile my dad is a MTN and above average height

like if my mom went for her looksmatch i would easily be a tall chadlite+ instead of a average height strong MTN like i am now

ive been analyzing my face relative to my parents and all of my facial failos pretty much come from my dad, my mom has higher and better zygos than me, higher and better nose than me, better lips than me and better forward growth, while i have my dads nose and ogre low zygos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, rand anon, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Nigro don’t blame your parents

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, rand anon, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
Channels4 profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
My mom is a kashmiri HTB princess and my dad is a Rajasthani telugu short ogre LTN mega high T bull

Only reason why i think mascmaxxing is legit

• JFL
Reactions: africacel, rand anon and Deleted member 24444
Nah but I got cucked cause my father got w someone a foot shorter than him

Good thing I look more like my mom than my dad. It seems I got the worst of their features, but I still look pretty good

It's mostly men reproducing with complete subhuman hoes that creates incels, good example psl Gods going for ugly hoes

• +1
Reactions: zura and humanoidsub7
I resent my dad for giving me subhuman balding genetics im reaching nw3 at 21 while being on dut fin and oral min since i was 19 JFL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura and rand anon
i got my dogshit recessed face from my mom

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Yes, i dont respect my father anymore since i knew that he gave me this norwood genes...

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 27472
call me narcy but my mom would be rated stacylite or higher by PSL metrics and has all of the ratios, bones, forward growth and even aging genetics down

meanwhile my dad is a MTN and above average height

like if my mom went for her looksmatch i would easily be a tall chadlite+ instead of a average height strong MTN like i am now

ive been analyzing my face relative to my parents and all of my facial failos pretty much come from my dad, my mom has higher and better zygos than me, higher and better nose than me, better lips than me and better forward growth, while i have my dads nose and ogre low zygos
If your mom went for her looks match, how would you exist?

My dad for his giga Dravidian ancestry

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29495 and Deleted member 29155
You don't inherit looks from your parents, if anything you could've been uglier due to genetic recombination, just be happy you look good ool

• Hmm...
ur right I blame my dad for not having hunter eyes
based :Comfy: :Comfy:
You don't inherit looks from your parents, if anything you could've been uglier due to genetic recombination, just be happy you look good ool
I mean sure genetic recombination is quite variable but the better looking the parents there's def a higher chance of hving gl offspring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 29155
based :Comfy: :Comfy:

I mean sure genetic recombination is quite variable but the better looking the parents there's def a higher chance of hving gl offspring
Tbh I think I look alright, despite my parents looking average, obviously I'll have to wait until puberty is over, and yeah you would've been better looking with better parents but it's not always certain, you could've been born with some autoimmune disease, autism, aspergers, fetal alcohol syndrome.

• +1
I wish I didn't get my nose tip from my mom