Does anyone else try to cleanse their algorithm of foids?

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Whenever I’m browsing Instagram, I make it a deliberate habit to tap “not interested” on posts with attractive women no matter what they’re shilling or yapping about, to ensure the Jewgorithim never shows me that account again.

The trend of foids relentlessly invading male spaces is a cancer that society needs to cut out. There’s nothing a conventionally attractive woman can sell to me or convince me of besides her insatiable desire for male attention. Literally the cheapest and cringiest form of marketing that simps have been falling victim to since forever. And now it’s taken over gaming, car enthusiasm, crypto/finance, etc. There’s nowhere to hide.

I recommend MGTOW everywhere do the same and purify your algos, especially if you’re on NoFap.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, klimo, bloomercel and 2 others
yea looking at females you don’t have is cucked. it’s even cucked to look at nudes a foid sent u in a way

Just stop using regular social media

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel, bloomercel and butterworld
yea looking at females you don’t have is cucked. it’s even cucked to look at nudes a foid sent u in a way
Based. If I have no access to them, there’s no reason for them to be in my sight

I mute all women I see on twitter. It keeps showing me female ramblings.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
Based. If I have no access to them, there’s no reason for them to be in my sight
obsessive horniness for a bitch u don’t have is a subhuman trait. i’ve seen a few ig accounts of stacies and i noticed a bunch of nerds and weirdos from my school follow them. also it’s usually the weirdos who talk about how they love their gf and always post with her a bunch too lol

I mute all women I see on twitter. It keeps showing me female ramblings.
Twitter is just a cesspool of degeneracy no matter what you do. I’m at least grateful female presence is almost non-existent on my instagram explore page

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
obsessive horniness for a bitch u don’t have is a subhuman trait. i’ve seen a few ig accounts of stacies and i noticed a bunch of nerds and weirdos from my school follow them. also it’s usually the weirdos who talk about how they love their gf and always post with her a bunch too lol
What do these cucks hope to achieve following and liking bitches? Extremely low T activity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back