Does anyone else...

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
Look very fucking good on some days and like a total subhuman on the others??? I’m trying to figure out the reason but I can’t. I’m really high bf (27%) so maybe it has something to do with loss of bloat, or it could just be BDD Idk. I look much better after working out as well.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, 6485b025t, sytyl and 1 other person
arvid is that u?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
yeah i do, its fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, deer and Deleted member 6892
"Pitt’s Biggest Fan", Heres this one guy on this website

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
No its either you are good looking or subhuman
Theres no alternating between the two

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Why dont you just lose weight??? Just fast dude.
Bro I’m in puberty I can’t lose weight that’s the problem I don’t want to stunt my growth. Im 15. If I was 18 I would do it right away and start like 400 calorie diet cause I know I’ll look so much better.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, seimakkak and HighIQcel
Bro I’m in puberty I can’t lose weight that’s the problem I don’t want to stunt my growth. Im 15. If I was 18 I would do it right away and start like 400 calorie diet cause I know I’ll look so much better.
Ohh allright. Are you sure that you are still growing?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6892 and Mr.cope
Look very fucking good on some days and like a total subhuman on the others??? I’m trying to figure out the reason but I can’t. I’m really high bf (27%) so maybe it has something to do with loss of bloat, or it could just be BDD Idk. I look much better after working out as well.
The root cause is bloating (for me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Ohh allright. Are you sure that you are still growing?
I JUST turned 15 (so it would be weird if I stopped) and grew half an inch in the last 2 months so I’m pretty sure I am growing. I also didn’t reach my potential yet (I’m 5’10, father is 6’1 and mother is 5’9)

• +1
The root cause is bloating (for me)
It might actually be cause im on creatine loading phase rn and also using mk677 (For bodybuilding) so I wanna bet it is

• +1
Yes, some days I can look into the mirror and reverse mirror and legit think I am a high psl model and have the confidence to do whatever I want for the day, and some days I look and therefore feel subhuman.

It's been years like this and I haven't found out the cause, I assume it's something mental because the changes I noticed are very subtle like how my hair looks for the day or what mm length my stubble is or some shit.

I JUST turned 15 (so it would be weird if I stopped) and grew half an inch in the last 2 months so I’m pretty sure I am growing. I also didn’t reach my potential yet (I’m 5’10, father is 6’1 and mother is 5’9)
Yeah you should be still growing. Well try to avoid eating super unhealthy shit and keep lifting. That way u should not get any fatter atleast.

Yeah you should be still growing. Well try to avoid eating super unhealthy shit and keep lifting. That way u should not get any fatter atleast.
Yeah I’m gonna keep lifting. I’m hoping to reduce my bf % by adding muscle without adding fat so it decreases.
Yes, some days I can look into the mirror and reverse mirror and legit think I am a high psl model and have the confidence to do whatever I want for the day, and some days I look and therefore feel subhuman.

It's been years like this and I haven't found out the cause, I assume it's something mental because the changes I noticed are very subtle like how my hair looks for the day or what mm length my stubble is or some shit.
Legit the same feeling. The thing is most days I barely know the difference. On one hand I feel like I’m treated better on my better days but I also fell like I might just be making shit up in my head. It really is either bloat or bdd (which means you notice and obsess over the smallest changes in appearance). Once I lean down in few years I’ll know for sure.

• +1
Its called BDD and Bipolar disorder. Welcome to hell