does anyone else's brain indulge in self-pity shortly after waking up and before falling asleep?

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Banned
i always start imagining discussions where people are asking me where is my romantic/sex life, and i react like a depressed bitch

then, the second i get up from bed, i "sober up" from that mood and start thinking: "geez, strong pussy alert" and just brush the sentiment off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Flowerpot, boss8055, faustianspirit and 3 others
thought this was pretty common for some reason, i m surprised no one relates

• +1
Reactions: Caspian
thought this was pretty common for some reason, i m surprised no one relates
People on this forum aren't introspective and smart enough to having both self-thoughts AND recognize them and their patterns at the same time. It's very nice of you to give people on here that much credit.

I don't self-pity but I'm higher inhib in the mornings and lower inhib later in the day, which would lead me from posting like a more humble person to a total narccisist.

• JFL
Reactions: piec
For me, it's only at night or in the morning, depends on when I sleep. When I wake up, I never do that unless I'm listening to songs that hit me right in my feels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and piec
For me, it's only at night or in the morning, depends on when I sleep. When I wake up, I never do that unless I'm listening to songs that hit me right in my feels.
React to his thread man. Don't be rude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan and incel194012940
People on this forum aren't introspective and smart enough to having both self-thoughts AND recognize them and their patterns at the same time. It's very nice of you to give people on here that much credit.
Huh? It takes an iq of 0 to realize you’re having a thought every day

this is the type of thing someone with no accomplishments prides themself on

• +1
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown, boss8055 and piec

I don't self-pity but I'm higher inhib in the mornings and lower inhib later in the day, which would lead me from posting like a more humble person to a total narccisist.

yeah, i always regret making threads like this one

regarding the other half of your post, i ve noticed the same. my functioning kind of peaks between 5-6 and 9 pm

• +1

idk why are you getting offended by his comment when you are one of the posters that remark doesn't apply to

Weak contrarian take. There are whole fields (psychology, philosophy, sociology) related to that thing you so simply put.

i always start imagining discussions where people are asking me where is my romantic/sex life, and i react like a depressed bitch

then, the second i get up from bed, i "sober up" from that mood and start thinking: "geez, strong pussy alert" and just brush the sentiment off
No bhai, That is called schizophrenia.

i blocked you, bro. nhf, but i have the 3 braindead posts = block rule

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot, Harold O'brien and incel194012940
Weak contrarian take. There are whole fields (psychology, philosophy, sociology) related to that thing you so simply put.

btw ... PTGE?

I don't understand the code mate.

an old poster you remind me of, also used a similar avatar. who are you? you are obviously familiar with my greatness

• +1
an old poster you remind me of, also used a similar avatar. who are you? you are obviously familiar with my greatness
c1836873a0088e67da8be3db7f2de566.gif

Strike one for posting something about Ramirez.

• +1
Reactions: Flowerpot, Harold O'brien and Prince of Pakistan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back