Does anyone else's Massachussets small town have a ritual like this?

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
We have an annual prettyboy sacrifice

Every year, the prettiest boy (18-21) in town is hauled off to the town square, stripped naked, covered in oil, and then tied up alluringly to a freshly cut mahogany log. then, everyone in town is invited to hurl insults at him, throw grapes and the like. The town's bald and balding men get first dibs with the insults. All the town's most beautiful girls are then required to give a 2 minute speech each about how they wish they could look more like him. He is then set on fire and sacrificed to God to guarantee the fall's harvest and maintain social stability.

@uselessmentalcel
@blackckatt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Gonthar, Deleted member 31155 and 1 other person
how the hell this favela rat still larping as an american citizen

how the hell this favela rat still larping as an american citizen
You can ask @vanillaicecream

I PMed him the strategies I was using to cover up my real identity as a denizen of the nooks and crannies of southeastern belo horizonte

You can ask @vanillaicecream

I PMed him the strategies I was using to cover up my real identity as a denizen of the nooks and crannies of southeastern belo horizonte
I have a theory that only background characters, nobody cares about like you can larping this obvious and cheap way

I have a theory that only background characters, nobody cares about like you can larping this obvious and cheap way
you're so fucking boring. did you get your fix?

yes this has nearly happened to me mutiple times

i am ostrasized

Users who are viewing this thread

Back