Does anyone feel like their face is fake ?

R

roxycodone

non-nt
Unironically I feel like random people look normal, but somehow my face looks "different" in some sort of way.
Not even in a bad way, I feel like it's not normal and maybe I'm schizophrenic.

Unironically I feel like random people look normal, but somehow my face looks "different" in some sort of way.
Not even in a bad way, I feel like it's not normal and maybe I'm schizophrenic.
Yea i feel like my face is out of place and it was swapped and someone stole my real attractive face

This is exactly what I'm feeling, it feels unnatural in a way.
Same whenever I dont see my reflection i see myself in my head and I look totally different

I feel this way as well. My phenotype and body proportions are completely different to those around me, even though we're the same race. And my face looks like it morphs in different shapes everyday. This paranoia of mine got stronger when my dad and other relatives said I look different

• +1
Reactions: Bug
i think thats normal

ill feel normal looking and sometimes look normal in the mirror but i know im fucking ugly

• +1
Reactions: rooman
And my face looks like it morphs in different shapes everyday.
Word
I feel like a different person everyday facially. One day I look out of this world in both pics and mirror and the next day I look absolutely truecel tier, like a different face type of shit.

ill feel normal looking and sometimes look normal in the mirror but i know im fucking ugly
It's not about feeling ugly, it's about feeling "different", idk how to explain it I feel like my face doesn't look how a face is supposed to look

• Love it
Reactions: dipenhydramine