Does anyone feel that looksmaxing is fake

Yellowskies

Yellowskies

Diamond
Like, it’s no fun to be liked by others when you employ sneaky trickery

I feel like if I don’t look good naturally, it’s no joy in it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: teemowhite, RSzeiS, Deleted member 12002 and 7 others
tHINK ABOUT how others are just shallow

the joy comes from u doing the work and research to make the moves which make u ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 22775
Let me explain this to you.
The modern world is unfit for true humankind. We are deformed and damaged by it. Looksmaxxing is a way to reverse that. Straight teeth, perfect jaws and such were more common back in 5000BC than today, believe it or not.
8ow1dviflw451.png

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, alriodai, Deleted member 23564 and 8 others
The modern world is unfit for true humankind. We are deformed and damaged by it. Looksmaxxing is a way to reverse that. Straight teeth, perfect jaws and such were more common back in 5000BC than today, believe it or not.
8ow1dviflw451.png
plus u have to realize you and your appearance are seperate things.

YOUR APPEARANCE can stop others from learning about YOU and living life with YOU

Soon as you stop living like you as a person and your physical 'appearance' are the same thing, you stop giving a shit about 'faking it' G

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 21044, madcap88 and 2 others

YOUR APPEARANCE can stop others from learning about YOU.

Soon as you stop living like you as a person and your physical 'appearance' are the same thing, you stop giving a shit about 'faking it' G
Exactly.

legit tbh
hypothetically lets say you do ascend with surgery or the various other fraudulent looksmaxxing techniques
its not real and never will be, all youre essentially doing is wearing a mask, youre cheating your genes and yourself
women wont be actually be sexually attracted to you, they'll be attracted to the screws and bolts in your skull placed there by a surgeon and deep down i think everyone who has ascended via surgery knows this

legit tbh
hypothetically lets say you do ascend with surgery or the various other fraudulent looksmaxxing techniques
its not real and never will be, all youre essentially doing is wearing a mask, youre cheating your genes and yourself
women wont be actually be sexually attracted to you, they'll be attracted to the screws and bolts in your skull placed there by a surgeon and deep down i think everyone who has ascended via surgery knows this
There is still some truth to the blue pill. Once you are in a relationship for a while, character starts playing a big role too, so if you make her love your personality too, maybe her attraction can feel authentic again

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and TacoTrope
legit tbh
that’d feel good

it means you were able to “cheat the system”

that’d feel good

it means you were able to “cheat the system”
for real.

dont conflate your physical self, and who you are

YOU are not YOUR APPEARANCE. Seperate things

think its great for us to have the ability to overcome the APPEARANCE barriers prev. generations did not

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, madcap88, Stingray and 2 others
I feel that hard work is what keeps me happy.
I don't know what I will do when then grind is over and I'm completely looksmaxxed and there's nothing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
I don't give a fuck more the most part. Shoe lifts and such that aren't really an enhancement of your actual body are kind of iffy because at some point you have to detach from them. But that's coming from the perspective of somebody of a decent height. I'd probably use them too if I were shorter. Because this world and life is a competition in a sense and to get the most of the one experience you have you sometimes need to game the system a little bit. There's no shame in it. It's your choice to ascend or live a life of mediocrity.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
I don't give a fuck more the most part. Shoe lifts and such that aren't really an enhancement of your actual body are kind of iffy because at some point you have to detach from them. But that's coming from the perspective of somebody of a decent height. I'd probably use them too if I were shorter. Because this world and life is a competition in a sense and to get the most of the one experience you have you sometimes need to game the system a little bit. There's no shame in it. It's your choice to ascend or live a life of mediocrity.
100%

Be like 'oh it's bad' and live subpar life. OR swallow the reality and do what u gotta do to exist to the fullest

Hmmm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
Also for some the prospect of improving their life literally keeps them from roping as it gives some sort of hope. So overall it's definitely a good thing I think.

There is still some truth to the blue pill. Once you are in a relationship for a while, character starts playing a big role too, so if you make her love your personality too, maybe her attraction can feel authentic again
nice song bro just got hyped up

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Like, it’s no fun to be liked by others when you employ sneaky trickery

that's why I'm lookmaxing naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
You gotta looksmaxx naturally. No surgeries or obscure drugs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yellowskies and Deleted member 17920
if that’s all it takes you were never unattractive in the first place

Nah, been in a 6 months relationship and treated her like shit(recently discovered redpill shit back then and was watching PUA jfl) and I've heard from a mutual friend that she cried for hours after I broke up with her. She was not that gl, mtb approaching low-htb, but had really great tits and ass lmao

mogging normies is the fun

over for normies

8ow1dviflw451.png

And it fucking sucks that we are not looking as we should

It’s a bit disgusting

And it fucking sucks that we are not looking as we should

It’s a bit disgusting
Well I think it's good that women don't grow hair anymore on their hands and lips like they used to, but some things are truly forever lost.

YOUR APPEARANCE can stop others from learning about YOU and living life with YOU

Doesnt quite make sense

You are certainly your appearance

Exactly

I say styling your beard and exercise is the limit for natural looksmaxing

Hair products is cope and unnatural

No hair products for the caveman

yes but it is better than the alternative

Also for some the prospect of improving their life literally keeps them from roping as it gives some sort of hope. So overall it's definitely a good thing I think.

That is hopecope

Every human lives off this

But others focus on work goals, money or some other fantasy - idea that keeps them going

It's probably the most realest thing you can do accepting looks matter and improving instead of believing redpill and bluepill lies

Last edited:
  • +1
8ow1dviflw451.png
Cope incels have always existed
We are the descendants of only 20% of males

No Relationship for depraved autists

• So Sad
We are the descendants of only 20% of males
This doesn't disprove the fact that masculinity on a historical level is decreasing in the modern world, largely due to itself.

Cope she will leave you if you lost your looks