does anyone has any free workout that i can use

D

Deleted member 12037

Iron
well is ramadan coming so i will be fasting but also as i reached 20% bodfy fat i want to decrease to 17% and as gym are reopen i dont know which workout to follow.Many Youtbers workout such as Jeff nippard 5day workout just gave me a broad shoulder but lost everything

well is ramadan coming so i will be fasting but also as i reached 20% bodfy fat i want to decrease to 17% and as gym are reopen i dont know which workout to follow.Many Youtbers workout such as Jeff nippard 5day workout just gave me a broad shoulder but lost everything
pushups

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
2222 pushups at 3 in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Incline dumbbell bench at 30 angle 3x12. Increase the weight when you can do 12 on every set.
Lateral pulldown 3x12. Increase the weight when you can do 12 on every set.
Overhead press 4x12. Increase the weight when you can do 12 on every set.
Dumbell lateral raise 4x20. Increase the weight when you can do 20 on every set.
Barbell curl 3x12. Increase the weight when you can do 12 on every set.

2 min rest between sets.

3 times a week on non-consecutive days.

You can add squats if you care about legs. For example squat 3x12. Increase the weight when you can do 12 on every set.

You can train abs on rest days if you want to.

Eat less than you consume. Get enough protein.

This is a good starting program for aesthetics. Do it for some months and you should start seeing V-taper-like shape.

If your priority is to decrease body fat (?), just eat less for a few weeks.

Workout is good obviously, but it looks like you are bloated if you are 20% bf, so maybe you should lose the bloat first with Northkoreamaxing.

If ur fasting take it easy on exercise
Long walks (walking burns 250-350 cals an hour)
Also maybe try push ups and sit ups but go easy

Do bodyweightfitness recommended routine for strength if you like calisthenics

If you wanna lift weights do squat, weighted dip/pull up, deadlift, overhead press, rows, curls, lateral raises 3-5 sets of 5-10 reps three times per week with some core exercise at the end

Cardio run, walk, jump rope or hit the bag

Stretch

Thats it pretty much

If your priority is to decrease body fat (?), just eat less for a few weeks.

Workout is good obviously, but it looks like you are bloated if you are 20% bf, so maybe you should lose the bloat first with Northkoreamaxing.
i will eat less but the main problem is bcz im asian is like a habit to eat just fried food so what should i be eating

Run outside in sunlight

i will eat less but the main problem is bcz im asian is like a habit to eat just fried food so what should i be eating
It doesn't matter what exactly you eat, if you consume less calories than you do now (I would say at least 500 less), you will lose body fat. If fried food has too much calories per serving (I don't think it does, maybe you're eating too much of it?), just eat something else, it could be anything that has less calories. Just do the math.

The only legit nutritional advice is probably to eat enough high-protein foods (milk, eggs, chicken breasts, you can google it) if you want to build muscles. Other than that, it's just "eat less".

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
nike training club

Sean fagan has some workouts on youtube that combine shadowboxing with some hiit

Pick a couple excersises that involve muscles you want bigger and then increase the resistance on the excersises over time

its not that hard tbh, just do any beginner full body workout you can find on youtube, and eat less....
hardest thing to do is quitting and eating less those delicious high kcal food

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back