does anyone have a degree in here ? and if yes is your life better ?

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
Does anyone regret getting degree and studying 5 years ?
seriously I need motivation

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 23359
Yep. It was a waste of time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 7zyzz7 and 6 others
elaborate niga I didn't make this thread to get average subhumans trolls answers
It ws just pointless. Only go to uni if youre 6 psl minimum and thin. Im 6 psl base but I didnt attented any classes because I had insomnia and hypothyroidism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 20399, 7zyzz7 and 2 others
It ws just pointless. Only go to uni if youre 6 psl minimum and thin. Im 6 psl base but I didnt attented any classes because I had insomnia and hypothyroidism
no f way u're 126 iq I'm not talking about psl here but about individual life comfort

do u even have a degree and a job or are u just chatting BS to me jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Chintuck22, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
no f way u're 126 iq I'm not talking about psl here but about individual life comfort
Im a midwit so I need a degree to find work. Whats your age? Go for a three year degree or trades rather than 5 year degrees (actually higher) like medicine

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Going to uni next year. How bad is it?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Going to uni next year. How bad is it?
it's the most boring sht ever my whole class are boys and I live far... If I don't make 100k/year by 25 with half of my days free I'm gonna commit crime I cba

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and luv
I don't regret it. I've forgotten 70% of the things I was taught and learned way more by actually working, but the degrees themselves were essential for getting the jobs I wanted. But I do regret not making the most out of those years socially. Making friends, socializing, dating, networking etc. Your college years are the best time in your life to make friends and enjoy your youth, things will get hard after you're 24, and I will regret for the rest of my life being a stoner shut-in during those years.

I also regret not realizing that the moment I graduated high school my career had already begun (hell arguably before that even). Dunno how old you are, but society and adults won't tell you this: everything you do from now on will have an impact on your professional life in your late 20s and beyond. Networking, trying to work on projects, getting student jobs, becoming part of the professional/academic ecosystem, etc., it will all accumulate. Your CV is forever, and you should already be doing things that will go in it. I think it's fucked up of society to expect an 18-year-old basically still teenager who had to ask permission to go to the toilet a few months ago to know this already.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: uglycandy, Sleeper, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
I don't regret it. I've forgotten 70% of the things I was taught and learned way more by actually working, but the degrees themselves were essential for getting the jobs I wanted. But I do regret not making the most out of those years socially. Making friends, socializing, dating, networking etc. Your college years are the best time in your life to make friends and enjoy your youth, things will get hard after you're 24.
Also, dunno how old you are, but society and adults won't tell you this: you career has already started. Everything you do from now on will have an impact on your professional life in your late 20s and beyond. Networking, trying to work on projects, getting student jobs, becoming part of the professional/academic ecosystem, etc., it will all accumulate. Your CV is forever, and you should already be doing things that will go in it.
do u have a good individual life now ?

damn i am getting my degree on it next year

why was it pointless to you
I slept through most of my classes because of insomnia and hypothyroidism.

do u have a good individual life now ?
Still struggling cause covid really fucked my social and professional life but I've got a few job interviews lined up for good positions. It's not great, but it would be worse if I hadn't gone to college. Plus discovering this place last month and realizing my height isn't that tall hasn't done wonders for my mental health. Overall no, but I'm close to ascending socially and professionally.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and justleavemealone
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I hate studying, graduating from high school was like getting released from jail for me.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 23558
is ur life gud now or wat
I'm alright.
Idk, in fourth world shithole sysadmins get 800 jewros per month (you need a 5 year degree for that xd)
I've been getting a lot of adds for various one courses to learn programming. Them I looked up job offers. It was like "junior python developer 30000-60000 ($300) rubles per month". You can get 45 at McDonald's.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
yes i have a masters in economics

hasn’t helped me as most of things have came from connections

only time it’s helped is just to check a box

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
I think it’s worth if you make use of all aspects, learning new skills and meeting people, actually understanding and learning about the world

If you just do it to get a piece of paper saying you’ve done it then maybe not unless u need it for a very specific field

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and LooksmaxxHopeful
it is what it is

Last edited:
Does anyone regret getting degree and studying 5 years ?
seriously I need motivation
Im going to get medicine and its prolly going to be 100% worth. Fags here will cope saying you’re throwing away your 20s but thats only for low iq lazy people. If you are smart in some level, are organized and study smart you can have a life while moneymaxxing hard.

Its not just about the degree tho. It will only get you a salary

The idea is using that salary money to start your own business and then quadruple your money gains so you can pay your meds at 80

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
yes,

i regret since i did not presue job

but in the back of my mind i can always persue a job since i have a degree

its best to go to college unless youre already too far gone down the NEET path

yes and yes