Does anyone have a guide to not be skinnyfat?

Deleted member 2119

Deleted member 2119

Master
I hate being skinnyfat and I feel like my fat face is masking a decent lower third. I don’t need to be shredded or anything I can be skinny as hell I just want my face to not be fat

Lift weights with passion, precision and intensity

Leanbulk bro to add muscle. watch this video

I hate being skinnyfat and I feel like my fat face is masking a decent lower third. I don’t need to be shredded or anything I can be skinny as hell I just want my face to not be fat

First diet and exercise to put on as much muscle as you can , also to cut down fat. If you are still skinny fat then.

Steroids + High definition liposuction

yes check mines out

Starve yourself, get skinny and start bulking from the 0. Work out 5-6 times a week, don't drink too much alcohol, and try to avoid salt and sugar as much as you can. Obviously, no McDonalds and bullshit like that. If you don't want to get skinny, then you'll have to take steroids to recomposition your body. Not a bad solution but you'll have to be even more strict with your diet especially once you hop off them.

lose a shit tonne of weight then bulk, get legit skinny then bulk

• +1
Reactions: Darklord
build muscle

Guide: lose fat and build muscle

build muscle with clean bulk

Imo the best approach is to get very look skinny first with a massive caloric deficit and cardio, don't bother lifting weights during this time.. Then once you've hit ~10-12% bf and abs showing, leanbulk for 6months and then begin normal bulking/cutting cycles.