does anyone have a shred of guilt about how we fantasize about pulling women while knowing they dream of their dream guy.

Does anyone?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Bronn is what we are.
Does anyone feel bad we talk among ourselves to get pussy when that woudl shatter a girl's dreams of chad.

We are basically the bronns here angry that jaime gets all the attention.

retard, but also funny if sarcastic

Do you feel guilty we want to have women enjoy US, rather than fulfill their dreams of chad.
why feel guilty about something that isn't happening

Lol.

Puts down any hope of their fantasies coming true obviously.
mqdefault.webp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
No, why would I? I never really feel bad for women in general. There are some nice women, like a handful, who I would maybe feel bad for. But not because I dream of getting a girl or whatever.
Anyway, women are superficial, and have basically no real, deep emotions, if you know what I mean. Their "emotions" just exist in the moment and are gone the next day. They get over a year-long relationship in the matter of days, sometimes even hours. So I don't really feel bad for women, basically ever.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, KDA Player, Skywalker and 3 others
No, why would I? I never really feel bad for women in general. There are some nice women, like a handful, who I would maybe feel bad for. But not because I dream of getting a girl or whatever.
Anyway, women are superficial, and have basically no real, deep emotions, if you know what I mean. Their "emotions" just exist in the moment and are gone the next day. They get over a year-long relationship in the matter of days, sometimes even hours. So I don't really feel bad for women, basically ever.
what abotu the excuse they have that they forget easily because "self preseveration, I want to move on so that I don't feel bad as guilt will corrupt my soul, prolonging pain just makes everything worse" lmao.

Do you think this is all a veneer that they are looking for a manly-god for a bf. And they don't look to having their happy oasis in life the way men do? I think men in long ventures look at women more gracefully when they got back to the cave, and women at the end of the day would not see the men who wouldn't survive (so only chads would come back). Which is why beta men are invisible to them.

No?

This is the most retarded thing I have read in a while. I am supposed to feel guilt about wanting to fuck women that only want chad? lol?

Realistically, there's nothing you can do about being a sub-chad and wanting women other than:
1)Deny women's access to chads. Preventing them from socializing with chads.
2)Kill chads.

Which is why you should never let your LTR socialize outside of your supervision.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
No?

This is the most retarded thing I have read in a while. I am supposed to feel guilt about wanting to fuck women that only want chad? lol?

Realistically, there's nothing you can do about being a sub-chad and wanting women other than:
2)Kill chads.

Which is why you should never let your LTR socialize outside of your supervision.
It's not something I'm genuinely concerned for.

I'm just testing the waters of how far we've gone in hating women

tell me you're a cuckold without telling me you're a cuckold

what abotu the excuse they have that they forget easily because "self preseveration, I want to move on so that I don't feel bad as guilt will corrupt my soul, prolonging pain just makes everything worse" lmao.

Do you think this is all a veneer that they are looking for a manly-god for a bf. And they don't look to having their happy oasis in life the way men do? I think men in long ventures look at women more gracefully when they got back to the cave, and women at the end of the day would not see the men who wouldn't survive (so only chads would come back). Which is why beta men are invisible to them.
Women come up with a lot of excuses all the time.
It comes down to women not really having any deep feelings in a romantic sense.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
No?

2)Kill chads.

yeah converting to islam is good btw it gives "cultural tradition" excuses on top of your insecure desire to keep women safe.

Ultimately human beings, and their sense of control are /fragile/.

Everyone basically uses underhanded tactics. It's how we conceal them that matters.

People/ bullies become more intelligent over time, so it's always good to manipulate intellectuals who talk shit into giving their opinion so you know how to tell them what they wanna hear as soon as you finished using them.

Human beings don't feel guilt/ shame. Only in standing out.
Obviously I mean look at how differently a person is when it comes to confidence when they get a hair transplant.
If you are the only person in the world who knows how a tv works, and tell retards it's the "portal from god" then you can start a religion.

Blackpilling people is dangerous, and I'm choosing not to. I only sample people, and then leave.
But enlightening people makes you weaker. Here though I can at least build on my opinions.

Everyone powerful should meet at least 1-2 people who are part of a dangerous subculture (thug culture/ redneck/ snob hipster culture white knight culture/ etc.)

The thing is, every weapon/ tactic you have should only be used as how impenetrable its coverstory is.
And the weapon of control with keeping women inside with religion is in itself its own coverstory.
We can only find out how powerful our coverstory is against intellectuals through sample, and how well the intuition of one's enemies works even if nothing about our power mechanisms is evident.

who cares abt what she wants? if she consent
fuck and dump her, that's it

No?

2)Kill chads.

yep; thats why i will never LTR anymore, since ill never be Chad
LTR is for Chads, let em live the disney fantasy ....since thats what foids want lol

Bronn is what we are.
Does anyone feel bad we talk among ourselves to get pussy when that woudl shatter a girl's dreams of chad.

We are basically the bronns here angry that jaime gets all the attention.

you are just a faggot get off this fucking forum nigger

No, my biggest dream is to looksmax to a chad with surgery and them get a nice stacy gf whom i would impregnate and them only after the child is born i would reveal my subhuman true face to her. Kill the child now stupid bitch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: get ass fucked by dark triad 140iq subhuman genetic abomination. Them rinse n repeat impregnating girls with my subhuman genes and making them mad as fuck for being so dumb

how about you prove you're not a midglet indian lol
Its always a pleasure displaying my ayran superiority towards shitskins and retards

Attachments

• a20-a10 eyes.jpg
    a20-a10 eyes.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3016763_ethniclarperwhite (1).jpg
    3016763_ethniclarperwhite (1).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • eyecolorchart.png
    eyecolorchart.png
    557.3 KB · Views: 0