Does anyone have an X-ray/CT scan of a forward grown maxilla?

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
We have photos of models with them but It would be good for our archives if someone could pull up an actual CT scan.

• +1
Reactions: draco, ProjectAscension, highT and 2 others
lol I have been looking for one today as well

will update if i find one

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 2527
lol I have been looking for one today as well

will update if i find one

I want to compare to my CT scan and see if there is a noticeable difference.

If there is --> Facepuller or Lefort is needed

If not --> Soft tissue is the main failo.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Yes, mine

Attachments

• foto.jpg
    foto.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 85
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Chadelite, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2733
No, he asked for a forward grwth MAXILA he now have it
I'm sorry dude but your SNA angle in 75 degrees and the average is 82 (+-2 degrees) it's pretty much over, you're basically recessed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'm sorry dude but your SNA angle in 75 degrees and the average is 82 (+-2 degrees) it's pretty much over, you're basically recessed

Yes, my chin is recessed, but obviously my maxila and orbitals r not, look at the position of my mouth on the shadow, its way ahead of the browridge

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
look at the position of my mouth on the shadow, its way ahead of the browridge
The browridge method of measuring how forward grown a maxilla is is total cope and very wrong looking from a science perspective. The true way of determining recession or protrusion is using cephalometrics on radiographs such as the one you sent me. The browridge method is unrelyable because there are teeth and connective tissue between the maxilla and the mouth (obviously), so as you have protruding incisors and/or protruding lips, it my seem like your maxilla is forward grown, but it's not. I'll probably make a thread about how to measure forward growth, but the best way of measuring is how much female attention you've got and if you're on this site chances are not a lot JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399, Deleted member 2227, Luke LLL and 3 others
The browridge method of measuring how forward grown a maxilla is is total cope and very wrong looking from a science perspective. The true way of determining recession or protrusion is using cephalometrics on radiographs such as the one you sent me. The browridge method is unrelyable because there are teeth and connective tissue between the maxilla and the mouth (obviously), so as you have protruding incisors and/or protruding lips, it my seem like your maxilla is forward grown, but it's not. I'll probably make a thread about how to measure forward growth, but the best way of measuring is how much female attention you've got and if you're on this site chances are not a lot JFL.

I know its a fake forward growth, but still my mouth is ahead of the browridge, along with the genio im having, it will look good.

Excellent analysis. You truly understand looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733