Does anyone have any friends or know someone who larps as an incel?

JefeM0g

JefeM0g

Bronze
Ever since these BP videos have been blowing up on Tiktok my friends keep sending them around on group chats ect.
These two guys specifically only ever talk about it in public which cringes me out and also only send BP/Looksmaxxing videos on tiktok. They insult people in person by calling them curries, subhuman ect. Funny thing is neither of them are single and are 6,2-3 HTN so I have no idea why they want to roleplay as an incel. They are some of the biggest normies ever so to me it makes no sense. Also the problem is no one seems to care what they say either. At this point they are almost larping as hard as those tiktok e-girls who spew out BP content for their horny followers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, lowiqNormie, ayusshhhh and 5 others
They are just very good at LARPing as NT :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Talking about BP irl is NT ngl

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, ayusshhhh, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
To them the blackpill is just a funny tiktok trend, they will stop talking about it probably in a few weeks and move on to whatever new normie slop that has been produced by the CCP to consume.

• +1
Reactions: qazw, STUPIDREFEREES and aids
nigga i say "its over" so many fucking times around my friends, i couldnt ever larp as an incel tho

• +1
Reactions: qazw
Some vids get anything from a few hundred thousand likes to a million :forcedsmile:
Over
Now everybody knows what makes ugly people ugly
Never been more over

• +1
Reactions: qazw, JefeM0g and PRIEST Sv3rige