Does anyone have expereince with shoulder pads?

Deleted member 15086

Deleted member 15086

Iron
Has anyone used these before? They have potential to become the new lifts (easy improvement to anyones looks no matter what size you are.)

And yes i know some retard is thinking girl will find these out when you have sex but obviously you will not wear them when planning to have sex (looksmaxxing is important for any time you are outside)

And yes i know some retard is thinking girl will find these out when you have sex

also yes OP they work and are good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and germanlooks

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 14854
Don’t know what the point of them is. I mean if you wear a T-shirt in summer or are even shirtless all your friends will realize that you frauded

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
@Rupert Great thread. Yeah I've tried, and yeah it's got yuge potential. The problem is there aren't any good pads for sale. Or at least I haven't found any. The pads on Amazon look like what @DEFAULT posted: that is, the pads on Amazon they're made to be put ON TOP of your shoulders, and that only makes you look tense and stressed, it's way worse than wearing nothing. You'd want shoulder pads on the SIDES of your delts. And a tiny small pad would make a big difference, so @germanlooks you'd need so little that if you take a padded sweater off nobody would really notice. It would just look like a great sweater. Just the same way a dress can make a woman look fat (or so they say) a sweater can make a man look swole, and nobody would really notice much. So @Rupert if you scour the web and find a tiny pad that's suited, then do post. If you buy such a pad (maybe they're at sale on Aliexpress) they you should go to a local seamstress and ask to sow it into a sweater of choice. It's fairly cheap, since it only takes a few minutes.

If you decide to try this @Rupert then do post here again. Even if you already are swole, it would most likely look better than without.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15086
Don’t know what the point of them is. I mean if you wear a T-shirt in summer or are even shirtless all your friends will realize that you frauded
you could use them temporarily untill you manage to build your delts

Even if you build your delts, if you don't use Tren, it could be great having such a sweater. I have spent days researching which sweaters make you look most muscular, and this is a shortcut to that, if it's done subtly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15086

Users who are viewing this thread

Back