Does anyone have family members who are phenotypically very diverse?

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
My aunt's twins cannot be more different from one another. One is dravidian level dark while the other is punjabi level fair, one has a nose bridge while the other has an abo bulbous nose. I am also darker than my family members (both mom and dad - although it seems dad has just lightened up after he got old) but with more caucasoid features than them. I thought it was my higher T and having grown up in one of the hottest cities in chennai that made me darker shade of light brown but it seems phenotype is a genetic lottery almost when you consider the case of my twins. Anyone else have family like this? (Ofc mutts and mixed races dont answer)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 16275, justinzayn and 4 others
@Vermilioncore @ropemax @khvirgin

My sister has light eyes (like my mom) and I have brown eyes like my dad (thanks dad, totally not getting your ass in a retirement home) but other than that not much difference

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
My older brother looks more white
I look more ethnic even though we both got same dad and mom. Weird shit innit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23558
I have med coloring while most of my family except my mom has nordic coloring

• Love it
My older brother looks more white
I look more ethnic even though we both got same dad and mom. Weird shit innit

Ese compa ya está muerto, no mas no le han avisado​

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Most diverse family phenotypically speaking I have ever seen is basically my own family. Talking about me I have naturally shit dravdian skin whereas my younger brother has nic Kaufman tier coloring he looks identical to how nic kaufman looks pre puberty and he practically is the tallest in his year/grade in school despite my mom being barely being 5'0 and my dad being 5'7 barely he is projected to be like 6'1 whereas I am a 5'9 manlet at 16.

Its mainly cuz my dad's side have a typical indian punjabi pheno like for indiancels who know basically saif ali khan pheno indian movie star pheno.

Now coming to my mom's subhuman side : all shit skin , ok height genes apart from my mom for some reason shitty bones ugly dravdian low class look including my mom who is boneless. Combing to make me with robust feautures from my dad side I legit have a godtier browridge and deep set eyes however underneath that my mom has created an abomination with non existent bonless zygos and recessed maxilla and rounded jaw bones like I have good soft features but get cucked by mom's bones

• +1
Yeah all my family members look med meanwhile i am the only one who looks nordic. I got my pheno from my grandpa

• +1
there's an entire branch in my family that never got white-washed and looks borderline arabic to this day.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23558
I am the only one in my family with blonde hair and blue eyes and I am the tallest of my siblings, thank you God

• +1
All the women of my dad family are blondes the men have all very dark hair and more tanned ( BUT NOT ME IM WHITE AS FUCK FUCK IT) skin my mom is blonde but she from iceland so it's more common. ( oh and she 6'2 she height mog my dad)

• +1
my dad (and his dad was from what i remember) is very dark. like "black irish" colouring. think sean connery . My dad was mistaken for a Jew all the time when he worked in london. but my cousins who are from that side of family are ginger or very pale lol.

• +1
I am very pale, even though my father has olive skin. My brother is somehow even paler. This is likely from mountain-squatter ancestry from our mother's side.

• +1
They look mostly White and I came out an Arab jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
my parents are indo brachids with strong nord indid influence
Brother is mainly nord indid 6ft tall
I am indo brachid with veddid influence

Paternal Grandfather indo brachid
Elder Paternal uncle indo brachid, his son indo brachid
Younger paternal uncle indobrachid plus nord indid
Paternal grandmother indo brachid plus nord indid

Maternal grandfather indo brachid plus nord indid
Maternal grand mother brachid plus Nord
, elder maternal uncle nord indid
Younger maternal uncle nord plus gracile indid
Maternal cousin both nord indid 6ft1 tall

Distant North Punjab/jammu/south kashmir cousin maternal relatvies uncle/auntie cousins indo iranids

Elder Brother of my paternal lahori grandfather indo iranid
Distant ferozpur paternal cousin uncle indo brachid plus nord indid, his elder son indo brachid with veddid and younger son indo brachid plus nord indid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Yea my brother and I are mixed race and I have a really weird mixed phenotype that can't be identified whereas he's both better looking and clearly looks like the ethnic phenotype. Even in baby photos he looks different and has a darker skin tone