Does anyone have FRAME transformations?

B

beefliverontop

Silver
people say steve reeves deadlift/shrug can widen clavicles as a natty while in puberty but is that really true?
Do you guys do the reeves deadlift and have you gotten growth from it?

Look at these two pics. I have no idea if its photoshopped or fake or something but if this is real this could be life changing for my frame cel ass.

Attachments

• IMG_9389.png
    IMG_9389.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9388.png
    IMG_9388.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
deadlifts are shit, don't do them, same with squats I regret ever doing those two retarded gymcel movements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, UrGirlsMcm and Charisma
just do isolation movements + pullups + bench

all other lifts are meme

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Deleted member 25743
deadlifts are shit, don't do them, same with squats I regret ever doing those two retarded gymcel movements
Deadlifts are so fun tho and they work my
Legs cery well, are they really that bad tho?

Deadlifts are so fun tho and they work my
Legs cery well, are they really that bad tho?
it's a bad movement, not much benefit from doing it, mainly an ego exercise, you'll just increase your chances of getting an injury, it develops a blocky waist which isn't good, and I don't see how it would logically widen your frame, if anything It would make your shoulders more sloped which is worse, I would only do DL's in the 10-15 rep range just to train lower back cuz it's a natural movement, but don't spam it or go heavy, same with squats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
get wide lats and spam lateral raises

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, Yahya and greycel
if you have bad form just say it man no need to shit on the exercise when you squat like that

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and 14vic
people say steve reeves deadlift/shrug can widen clavicles as a natty while in puberty but is that really true?

Look at these two pics. I have no idea if its photoshopped or fake or something but if this is real this could be life changing for my frame cel ass.
my savior @AverageTevvezFan made a wonderful thread on that you can find it in the botb section and search for FRAMEMAXXING

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
just do isolation movements + pullups + bench

all other lifts are meme
why do we let retards express themselves like they have freedom of speech

hercule holds made me broader i do them unilaterally on a pulley

idgaf what u do brainlet, get a hernia if u want init
sorry I actually use my brain when loading bars and pay attention to my lumbars

reeves seems cope idk
every lift that you see malegazemaxxed barrelchested hairy bald pimplefaced fags doing are a cope

do heavy benchpress and weighted pull ups and then do isolation movements or go to r/powerlifting

-weighted pullups
-weighted dips
-barbell overhead shoulder press
-dumbell overhead shoulder press
-lat pulldowns
-cable rows
-lateral raise

if you do all this you will have frame transformation. stop benchpressmaxxing and deadliftmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Charisma
every lift that you see malegazemaxxed barrelchested hairy bald pimplefaced fags doing are a cope

do heavy benchpress and weighted pull ups and then do isolation movements or go to r/powerlifting
not a single molecule

I hope you're noting how not a single of these normies mentioned hercule holds when it's like one of the only ones that was actually proven to work. You now know who are the faggots to ignore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back