Does anyone have mewing.world course that could send/share it with me

D

Deleted member 86407

Ascend or die trying
I need the course to be able to learn about what its talking about for lateral strain and all the stuff they talk about for osteopathic manipulation that there is no other info on through the web. Would like the whole course however.

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, IAMNOTANINCEL and Red Fox
I have in, am not sending it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 86407
mewing course :lul: :lul: nigga just stick your tongue on your palate

it's bullshit, I'm doing you a favor
the osteopathy part and lateral strain part isnt? There are proven results from these methods, not just from mewing.world

they teach more than that. read what I said in the thread.
mewing is just jewish cope, anything past the age of 10 will not do shit. only thing I'd say that would actually have an effect on your facial structure to a degree is chewing

mewing is just jewish cope, anything past the age of 10 will not do shit. only thing I'd say that would actually have an effect on your facial structure to a degree is chewing
:lul: keep coping boyo. There are proven effects of mewing under the age of 16. As well as other ways to make mewing MORE effective than it is on its own. I am not even looking to get the course for that reason however. Just for the reasons they teach to fix torsion and lateral strain.

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
:lul: keep coping boyo. There are proven effects of mewing under the age of 16. As well as other ways to make mewing MORE effective than it is on its own. I am not even looking to get the course for that reason however. Just for the reasons they teach to fix torsion and lateral strain.
ramblings, show me a single mewing transformation that wasn't just raising the hyoid bone or fat loss

its the most lifefuel looksmaxxing course out there btw:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 86407