Does anyone have substantive proof surgery prices are going up?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
I for one know that some surgeons are charging more for certain procedures now but it's just a few data points so I'm not sure if it's truly a systemic trend. Anyone have stats or any insights?

Looking for specific anecdotes.

Last edited:
People are spending more on beauty more now than ever

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and Octavian_Augustus
Really, where? I noticed that the prices in the west only increased after poorer countries started to offer cheaper surgery options...

More people aware of looks -> more go for surgery -> more demand -> prices increase

u dont even need actual proof, it will happen.

More people aware of looks -> more go for surgery -> more demand -> prices increase

u dont even need actual proof, it will happen.
Yeah I know it's happening I just want people giving anecdotes of x and y surgeon jacking up their prices.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Not much hard-proof evidence, but it's probably a combination of pandemic inflation, increase in demand, etc

Ik Ramieri used to be 10k Bimax in like 2020, now he is over 20k if custom plates in 2023

Most surgeons thrown around here are probably getting some traffic from here

I've seen greycels here consult surgeons when they don't even have the funds, so retarded

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Not much hard-proof evidence, but it's probably a combination of pandemic inflation, increase in demand, etc

Ik Ramieri used to be 10k in like 2020, now he is over 20k if custom plates in 2023

Most surgeons thrown around here are probably getting some traffic here

I've seen greycels here consult surgeons when they don't even have the funds, so retarded
Fucking 100% inflation in 3 years for Ramieri. I also know a surgeon who underwent 100% inflation for a surgery I wanted in the same time span...

I agree the consult with no money is so fucking stupid. You're going to need years to save the 70k or however much you need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Fucking 100% inflation in 3 years for Ramieri. I also know a surgeon who underwent 100% inflation for a surgery I wanted in the same time span...

I agree the consult with no money is so fucking stupid. You're going to need years to save the 70k or however much you need.
Yeah its over, also 2020-2023 the forum was still low-key and private, Imagine in 2026, with the influx of TikTok faggots, if anybody here has failos and isn't currently saving their beyond repair, Syrianpsycho has 950k, almost million followers, the same dude who is profiting of BOTB btw.

What if it 100% inflates again, so 20k to 40K in 3 years in 2026 haha

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Yeah its over, also 2020-2023 the forum was still low-key and private, Imagine in 2026, with the influx of TikTok faggots, if anybody here has failos and isn't currently saving their beyond repair, Syrianpsycho has 950k, almost million followers, the same dude who is profiting of BOTB btw.

What if it 100% inflates again, so 20k to 40K in 3 years in 2026 haha
Yes I agree surgery inflation isn't going to stop any time soon. I am planning to knock everything out in the next 1-2 years.

I miss the early lookism days when no one knew about this sub-community. Terms like "Chad" "Mog" "mew" were gibberish to 99.9% of the population. But good things never stay hidden for long and sell-outs always have to ruin everything.

• +1
Yes I agree surgery inflation isn't going to stop any time soon. I am planning to knock everything out in the next 1-2 years.

I miss the early lookism days when no one knew about this sub-community. Terms like "Chad" "Mog" "mew" were gibberish to 99.9% of the population. But good things never stay hidden for long and sell-outs always have to ruin everything.
Yeah man it's nuts, there was a fucking 13 year old here asking advice on BIMAX and rhino I think, like wtf?

Also your retarded if you don't think zoomers aren't taking advantage of their age rn, I'm in a server with 100+ zoomers all pinning hgh heightmaxxing

Last edited:
Yeah man it's nuts, there was a fucking 13 year old here asking advice on BIMAX and rhino I think, like wtf?

Also your retarded if you don't think zoomers aren't taking advantage of their age rn, I'm in a server with 100+ zoomers all pinning hgh heightmaxxing
Fuck's sake. Are they pinning actual HGH or peptides? How are they even getting HGH?

• +1
Fuck's sake. Are they pinning actual HGH or peptides? How are they even getting HGH?
Just depends on the person, some on hgh, peptides, or mk677, it varies, but all on aromaste inhibitors which prevents growth plate fusion

Also how they get it, they have sources on here, I don't even think it's legal with all these underage zoomers spamming sources from roid dealers, its all fucked tbh

Screenshot 20230731 2322582

Screenshot 20230731 2322383

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back