Does anyone have the archived reddit post of that indian guy who ascended on r/incelswithouthate?

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Any indian guy who ascend will have my respect forever; I will never talk down on them
Being born indian is veteran difficulty
Not only you're ugly, your country is trash, your culture is trash, your people got super shit reputation
It's just over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Gargamel, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Any indian guy who ascend will have my respect forever; I will never talk down on them
Not only you're ugly, your country is trash, your culture is trash, your people got super shit reputation
It's just over
im half indian

if i ascend is it chump change compared to a true shitskin like @RabidRosaries ?

It's just over
why is culture trash?

It's just over
dem indian niggas must've executed you in a past life

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Gaygymmaxx
dem indian niggas must've executed you in a past life
wym everything he said was well known and true, and thats coming from an indian jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Warlow
im half indian

if i ascend is it chump change compared to a true shitskin like @RabidRosaries ?
half indians dont count
u look ok already u can get a bitch
im talking full indian niggas

half indians dont count
u look ok already u can get a bitch
im talking full indian niggas
im 5"6 i cannot get a bitch

might as well be full indian with my absurd manletism

im 5"6 i cannot get a bitch

might as well be full indian with my absurd manletism
u got ok face u can get a bitch but 5ft6 is brutal

why is culture trash?
wake up at 8 am to 1000 decibels of car and animal noises
go to the street while trying not to step on any of the piss and shit on the floor
catch(steal) your neighbor's chicken, kill it easily with your small, ethnic hands
prepare the chicken and eat it with 9kgs of curry and turmeric powder, using the fingers you haven't washed since 1996
after your meal decide to have a shower because the cow in your living room threw up when you stood next to it
at holy ganga river to please the cow gods, because there are no other true gods than the cow gods
go to ganga river with the amazing public transport your glorious country provided(a small electric scooter that carries 700 people per second)
see the 11 million people shitting and pissing and eating and having a shower at the ganga river
its the most beautiful thing you've ever seen
you smile, inhaling all the toxic remnants of factories and vehicles exude
because india is still number #1