Does anyone here actually bench 225? (Please only honest answers)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Not “I was able to do it before” or “I will be able to do it soon”. No. Can you if I called you right now and told you get up and bench 225. Could you do it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
@WadlowMaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I can probably bench it a few times but I don't use it for my workout because I can't do 8+ it's about 100 kg while I usually bench 70-80

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 10516
225 AINT shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5081, DharkDC and 1 other person
I can probably bench it a few times but I don't use it for my workout because I can't do 8+ it's about 100 kg while I usually bench 70-80
Nigga you bald you should be able to 325

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 9568, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Stevensmithgerard and .*my*.
yes, but not rn, I lost some strength

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 10516
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, Deleted member 11425 and Deleted member 10516
"Insert pic of ulyou crying because some random italian girls called you ugly"
That was for attention I was sad tho some but I thought it would be funny

Not “I was able to do it before” or “I will be able to do it soon”. No. Can you if I called you right now and told you get up and bench 225. Could you do it?
no i can only bench like 180 jfl pry less i never max out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
I bench 115. So I'm halfway there
weak bugs bunny GIF
weak gravity falls GIF
toy story disney GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, .*my*. and Deleted member 10516
How long you been training?
A few months. I have low testosterone a horrible vitamin d deficiency and I have essential tremor so every time I activate a muscle that part of my body starts shaking which makes bench harder so I'm weak af

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
Yes for 3 reps

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*., Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6873
55lbs/25kg gang WYA!

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Is it just me or is this stupid mutt coldskin fucking annoying
He wasn't at first but he is actually mentally ill. He is like those middle schoolers that brag about who's dad is stronger or some shit. Low self esteem makes his want to prove himself as superior at every turn

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and .*my*.
He wasn't at first but he is actually mentally ill. He is like those middle schoolers that brag about who's dad is stronger or some shit. Low self esteem makes his want to prove himself as superior at every turn
You did it too

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Ever since he got demolished in Italy he has been some high e bitch boy constantly crying. Honestly at least the narcy users are somewhat masculine mentally.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .*my*.
Prob for 15-20

• Woah
What does that have to do with your question lol
Guys in good shape 9 times out of 10 post their physique pics, but you didn’t, which makes me doubt that you can bench 225. Plus you’re black so...

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
I bench 50kg

• +1
Guys in good shape 9 times out of 10 post their physique pics, but you didn’t, which makes me doubt that you can bench 225. Plus you’re black so...
Bro I’m 6’3 & weigh 215lb lol I’ve been lifting for 2 years. You don’t need to be in good shape to bench 225 lol

• +1
Bro I’m 6’3 & weigh 215lb lol I’ve been lifting for 2 years. You don’t need to be in good shape to bench 225 lol
Okay I believe you, but you could share some pics still.

On a side note.

No need to go heavy for mass.

Jay Cutler uses high rep ranges and he is a mass monster
I love heavy. I want to be able to be powerful and lift any chick off the ground, curl her too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and IWantToMax
My max is 250 lbs. I probably could do 220 6 times, maybe more idk gyms have been closed for 2 months so might be less.

Yeah you’re definitely full of it. 13” arms and 225 bench? Yea right.
I measure my arms & everything else non flexed.. bro bench pressing is mostly tricep chest & shoulders.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Is it just me or is this stupid mutt coldskin fucking annoying
Nigga you keep sucking my dick I don’t even talk to you nor like you. Just ignore my profile so I don’t have to see your ugly white ass anymore

• Ugh..
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Nigga you keep sucking my dick I don’t even talk to you nor like you. Just ignore my profile so I don’t have to see your ugly white ass anymore
Keep crying mutt

benched 300 pounds for a rep

• +1
On a side note.

No need to go heavy for mass.

Jay Cutler uses high rep ranges and he is a mass monster
You can do both. For compound movements i try and get as strong as possible and then complement that with higher rep exercises

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet