Does anyone here actually eat raw meat raw milk or raw eggs

eskesir

eskesir

Bronze
How do u get them and how have they affected you

• +1
Reactions: nathan and beefliverontop
I eat rotten meat and eggs to increase my gut bacteria. Gut health is everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Recessed Life, nathan and 1 other person
Exclusively eat those things

Meat: Buy from a farm or from HEB when I don't have time to drive out to the farm.
Milk: Buy from a farm
Eggs: I have 6 chickens

they have definitely helped my mental and physical health, stable blood sugar throughout the day, and I feel I age a lot slower than other people my chronological age.

• Woah
  • +1
@FaceandBBC

• +1
Reactions: nathan, beefliverontop and FaceandBBC
Sprouts sells raw milk and cheese, but it’s pretty expensive. I get Le Gruyère raw cheese from Costco since it’s cheaper and a larger size than sprouts. Regarding the raw meat, go to the best rated butcher shop in your area that serves grass fed meat raised in natural conditions. I personally avoid Asian markets and grocery store meat since it tastes like shit and is low quality. I don’t have any digestive issues and feel more energetic eating this stuff. My skin quality is way better also.
IMG 0052

• +1
Sprouts sells raw milk and cheese, but it’s pretty expensive. I get Le Gruyère raw cheese from Costco since it’s cheaper and a larger size than sprouts. Regarding the raw meat, go to the best rated butcher shop in your area that serves grass fed meat raised in natural conditions. I personally avoid Asian markets and grocery store meat since it tastes like shit and is low quality.
View attachment 3094194
Yummers

• Love it
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Sprouts sells raw milk and cheese, but it’s pretty expensive. I get Le Gruyère raw cheese from Costco since it’s cheaper and a larger size than sprouts. Regarding the raw meat, go to the best rated butcher shop in your area that serves grass fed meat raised in natural conditions. I personally avoid Asian markets and grocery store meat since it tastes like shit and is low quality. I don’t have any digestive issues and feel more energetic eating this stuff. My skin quality is way better also.
View attachment 3094194
traditional gruyere isn't actually raw btw if you care about that thing, I quit eating it when I realized
To make Gruyère, raw cow's milk is heated to 34 °C (93 °F) in a copper vat, and then curdled by the addition of liquid rennet. The curd is cut up into pea-sized pieces and stirred, releasing whey. The curd is cooked at 43 °C (109 °F), and raised quickly to 54 °C (129 °F).

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and FaceandBBC
I drink raw milk everyday and its awesome

• +1
Reactions: nathan, beefliverontop and TheLookInYourEyes
traditional gruyere isn't actually raw btw if you care about that thing, I quit eating it when I realized
You can't make this shit up. They label that its made with raw milk:feelswhy:. Back to spouts raw cheese.
a man in a suit is laying on the ground looking down

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and TheLookInYourEyes
You can't make this shit up. They label that its made with raw milk:feelswhy:. Back to spouts raw cheese.
a man in a suit is laying on the ground looking down
A lot of "raw" cheeses are labeled as such. Parmesan is similarly labeled as raw despite being heated to 131 °F.
In cheese making raw often just means "not pasteurized" so you really have to be careful to see that they specify that the temperature never exceeds the body temperature of a cow (102 F), or alternatively just make your own cheeses from raw milk. I can never wait long enough to make my own hard cheeses, but I often like to make soft kefir style cheeses from the curds of fermented milk.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and beefliverontop
IMG 4471

Raw liver raw yoghurt raw bone marrow raw milk

• Love it
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I would only eat raw eggs and meat if its from a good trusted source

I tried eating raw eggs a few times and almost threw up

Raw eggs sometimes, other than that, food quality here is shit so it is almost impossible to find a good raw meat source, things like animal organs and bone marrow are not even sold jfl, only liver from time to time.

But my rule is to always try to get enough animal fat throughout the day, I cook everything in animal fat.

Overall I feel slightly better this way, slightly more energy, better sleep, skin quality is better, not getting sunburns.

But I still like goyslop and and sweets, it's Chad trait to eat whatever the fuck you want, it's not like eating raw meat is going to make stacies wanna suck my dick nor is it going to completely turn my life around, so in the end do what you enjoy.

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
Raw eggs but i blend it with raw milk + honey

I wanna enjoy meals too :ogre:

I gotta test out raw meat ngl

I eat raw eggs, but I can’t get raw milk where I live and I’m too high inhib to eat raw meat lmao

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR