Does anyone here even have any irl appeal?

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
Here me out, the only person I've ever truly see ascend is Salludon(since he got married). All the others are single or still here. Some of the niggas here will post all the girls you get on Yubo, Wizz, Tinder but then never slay any of them. How is it that you can get 10's to 100's of matches but no girls irl would even approach you? Just a thought.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 5746
women DO approach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 9380 and 4 others
yeah I do I’m tall dark and handsome

A0078823 8EE9 4E49 AB6C D2F3E4559C79

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
THEY LOVE ME

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Once i'm 18 I most definetly will.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Lmao online appeal will somewhat reflect irl appeal. Girls are more conservative to approaching because they see that as the mans role but it does happen. Knowing you can bag a lot of these foids help. But you’ll get approached less often irl than online because of anonimty. Courage guts etc whateva. But it does happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5746
I went out 3times to party, and each time a girl has approached me.
I am rated slightly above average by most on this form (which I agree with, IRL im just average with good height)

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5746
My irl appeal is much better than online. My face isn’t that good so obviously they’re not as interested when that’s all they see. But in person they can see my height, body, hear my voice, personality, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
Yeah bro we're all incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
No people irl hate me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 5746
I got a girlfriend for a year

Here me out, the only person I've ever truly see ascend is Salludon(since he got married). All the others are single or still here. Some of the niggas here will post all the girls you get on Yubo, Wizz, Tinder but then never slay any of them. How is it that you can get 10's to 100's of matches but no girls irl would even approach you? Just a thought.
There is a few users that actually slay off tinder, i'm one of them.

I did get approached a few times but the girls were ugly/average

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
There is a few users that actually slay off tinder, i'm one of them.

I did get approached a few times but the girls were ugly/average
Same with me tbh
100 likes on tinder within first 24hours of creating a new account

and whenever I have been approached it’s from low tier beckys

Salludon had an arranged marriage so it doesn't count, it didn't matter how he looks like either way he would marry that specific girl his parents chose for him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
Yes, some do have IRL appeal.

I'm a 0 out of ten omegle pedophile in west. But normie where I live. Probably chadlite with hair (norwood zero) and leanmaxxed.

Old women always flirt with me but no young ones

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I would assume so if people stare at me and approach me IRL.

I have been approached before brudda