Does anyone here have any experience with depilatory creams?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Title. Are they effective or a scam? Worth the time and money? How much hair does it remove compared to shaving? Are the results worth it?

Thanks

Yes. Avoid this shit at ALL COST. Tried it and followed all the instructions it was supposed to be a third party tested cream for sensitive skin. I applied it above penis to shave and after 5 minutes shit was so painful I tried rincing it off but it hurt so bad and I had a plethora of pimples on my pubis

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Yes. Avoid this shit at ALL COST. Tried it and followed all the instructions it was supposed to be a third party tested cream for sensitive skin. I applied it above penis to shave and after 5 minutes shit was so painful I tried rincing it off but it hurt so bad and I had a plethora of pimples on my pubis
Really? Arenโ€™t you supposed to check whether it suits your skin type or not lol. Also you didnโ€™t do a patch test?

Really? Arenโ€™t you supposed to check whether it suits your skin type or not lol. Also you didnโ€™t do a patch test?
it was the one for sensitive skins this is supposed to be less efficient and suit every skin. Turns out it fucking destroyed my skin got chemical burn.

it will hurt so much that u will need to go to a hospital, js shave with razor
Razor sucks it doesnโ€™t remove from the root. Depilatory doesnโ€™t either but it removes it just below the surface so itโ€™s more efficient than a razor