Does anyone here have younger siblings you are going to ascend?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Give them the greatest gift of all, spare their fates.

What? That title is confusing. There's not enough context clues to decipher it either. Elab please. Do you mean my siblings will ascend and I won't?

What? That title is confusing. There's not enough context clues to decipher it either. Elab please. Do you mean my siblings will ascend and I won't?
I mean are you going to looksmax your siblings?

I mean are you going to looksmax your siblings?
I dislike them so my answer to that personally is no. Also I don't really care if people looksmax even if they are my friends. Their interests are theirs.

I dislike them so my answer to that personally is no. Also I don't really care if people looksmax even if they are my friends. Their interests are theirs.
Kinda low man. You could help your siblings out with all the knowledge you have.

Kinda low man. You could help your siblings out with all the knowledge you have.
Lol all the same knowledge is available to them through the internet more or less.

My sister has a 3yr old im learning him mewing etc make sure he breaths through his nose.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mojopin, RedPilledStemcel, Autist and 1 other person
I have a 9 yr old brother and 13 yr old. I try to get them to mew and eat clean, but they’re too low iq and bluepilled

Already did
Paid for my brother's rhino after he graduated hs

My brother is a slayer. He doesn’t need my help.

I miss it when we were kids and he looked up to me as a role model. I’m certain he doesn’t think very highly of me these days and I can’t really blame him tbh.

My brother is a slayer. He doesn’t need my help.

I miss it when we were kids and he looked up to me as a role model. I’m certain he doesn’t think very highly of me these days and I can’t really blame him tbh.
Why did he stop? He was quick to change opinions.

Getting my brother to mew

I have a 9 yr old brother and 13 yr old. I try to get them to mew and eat clean, but they’re too low iq and bluepilled
Shame them. They can't understand health at those ages but will understand you making fun of them. Tell them their teeth look funny or face looks long.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin