Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Yes or no

• So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Sondern, Napoleon de Geso and 2 others
Yes, but that wont happen to me op

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Shycel and apocalypse
No, I just want to know what sex feels like. I don't care about any of that gay shit

I want to do that with a guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I want to do that with a guy.
i want to do it with my avi and then this guy:

FYJ0fHPXwAAaF--

i want to do it with my avi and then this guy:

FYJ0fHPXwAAaF--
He's too conventionally attractive. I need a rugged old jock who's been through adversity and came out a stronger man. Your avi looks too dom and frankly aged for my liking.

He's too conventionally attractive. I need a rugged old jock who's been through adversity and came out a stronger man. Your avi looks too dom and frankly aged for my liking.
Most of this website says he's ugly.

What about this guy?
1169853051.jpg

Yes but I will have to cuddle with my pillows for more years to come until I rope

Most of this website says he's ugly.

What about this guy?
1169853051.jpg
He's OK. He's got acne and I'm not crazy about his face shape, but at least he looks like he could rough handle me.

He's OK. He's got acne and I'm not crazy about his face shape, but at least he looks like he could rough handle me.
What face shape is best?

What face shape is best?
More oval, but pronounced chin and sharp jawline. Yugos slightly wider than mandibles I guess, but these are just ideal attributes, not at all requirements.

More oval, but pronounced chin and sharp jawline. Yugos slightly wider than mandibles I guess, but these are just ideal attributes, not at all requirements.
And slightly ugly as well I gathered?

And slightly ugly as well I gathered?
Maybe I phrased that badly. I just think the guy you posted looked too polished, like a TikToker or someone you'd find selling iPhones at a shopping mall. I like some fine lines and striking features like maybe a bigger nose along with a protruding brow ridge e.g.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18582