• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, IdiAmin, Deleted member 4054 and 2 others
Imagine if someone find out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, MansNotHot, IdiAmin and 13 others
there's this thing called a body suit

cosplayers that play shit like batman and superman use it

might be worth to use one underneath ur clothing if ur framecel they're expensive tho

Nah, not needed when you gymax, only good for framecels. You'd look comical with one of these when you got a decent frame.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Why? I thought wider shoulders were always better.
02 kanye west lil pump adele givens i love it MV vid 2018 billboard 1548 compressed

Theres a limit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, MansNotHot, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
I do, along with lifts. I go from literal framecel to a dimorphic high t douche . I worked out for 2 years and it didnt do shit to my frame now i just wear the pads and every shirt looks so well fitted honestly, without them i look like a prepubic 12 year old

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96
I do, along with lifts. I go from literal framecel to a dimorphic high t douche . I worked out for 2 years and it didnt do shit to my frame now i just wear the pads and every shirt looks so well fitted honestly, without them i look like a prepubic 12 year old
Dafuq. What do you do when you have to remove them? Like when you hookup with a girl?

Show a pic of the thing and before after

Wdym not likely to happen? It's going to happen everytime you hookup with a girl
I'm not hooking up with any girls anytime soon, and if I did, I'd try to take them off without them noticing.

I'm not hooking up with any girls anytime soon, and if I did, I'd try to take them off without them noticing.
Why not? And how? Lmao. You're gonna say you have to go to the toilet and when you come out you're a framelet all of a sudden?

I am socially stunted, high inhib and don't have my own place yet, also corona makes it harder (not that I am even trying anyway tho).

And how? Lmao. You're gonna say you have to go to the toilet and when you come out you're a framelet all of a sudden?
Yes, but something I've noticed when looking at my body in the mirror is that my shoulders look wider when I'm shirtless for some reason.

That’s too autistic , just buy a cheap set of dumbbells and spam shoulder exercises

I am socially stunted, high inhib and don't have my own place yet, also corona makes it harder (not that I am even trying anyway tho).

Yes, but something I've noticed when looking at my body in the mirror is that my shoulders look wider when I'm shirtless for some reason.
Foids will never know u wore pads when shirtless, even amnesia who wore fukin 4 inch lifts easily frauds in front of foids and had sex with one of them wearing lifts JFL

Eec52b387911ee6909ed4564e4e5c30d

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, chadison and EdwardCullen

What pads do you own? Send pic or a link

I don't know guys, there is not that much on this forum that you can do without surgery... The one thing THE ONE THING you can do that will give you good results no matter what is to gymmaxx on a good diet. Will guarantee to fix this issue. I hope this is troll tbh. ffs xD

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety