Does anyone here work security?

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
Im starting uni and I need a job that isnt fast food or retail cause the government incentives for companies to hire legit ONLY CURRIES for these jobs

meaning if you arent indian you will littarly 99% not be able to work a low income starter job

What are shifts like? How easy is it? Do you need to be a big guy?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
bump

• +1
Reactions: nathan
If you can’t get a fast food job or retail you should genuinely consider roping

No but I considered and am considering surveillance shit

If you can’t get a fast food job or retail you should genuinely consider roping
Are you retarded? Go to a retail job in Canada and they will tell you you need to know punjabi or they don't want new workers and watch them hire 6 curries the next day

they only hire literal shitskins :lul::lul: not a single asian black or white guy working retail or fast food in this country these days

Are you retarded? Go to a retail job in Canada and they will tell you you need to know punjabi or it's they don't want new workers and watch them hire 6 curries the next day
So on top of being unable to get a job in fast food or retail you also live in canada

Just ROPE

Ur too short probably

So on top of being unable to get a job in fast food or retail you also live in canada

Just ROPE
Shitskin IQ on display here, dnr anything faggot

• JFL
Reactions: watah
what part of they wont hire anyone that's not indian do people here not get.
I remember u saying u were half black or something, just straighten ur hair and you will look curry ur already shitskinned

I remember u saying u were half black or something, just straighten ur hair and you will look curry ur already shitskinned
I dont look curry at all, and larping as one wont work either these niggas start speaking punjabi to each other mid-interview. Literally rigged if you arent a curry :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: watah
I have people who worked as security, one person in a security company and others worked as retail security. They say it's incredibly boring, it's just standing for the entire shift.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Oh, and for the other questions. They seem to hire anyone, I've seen short guys, small women, really thin young guys, older short guys. I had this one friend who's like 5'3 100 pounds and he worked as a security guard. But they all hate the job because it's usually long hours and incredibly boring. Recently my retailer got rid of their security program so they got moved to receiving. And they're all happy about it because the job isn't as boring anymore, their hours got cut by a lot but they said even if the company restarts their security program they still rather work in receiving because security is just that painfully boring.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA