Does anyone know about or take Collagen?

D

Deleted member 8904

We are all going to make it.
Last summer I took collagen daily and my skin looked significantly better than it does now. I’m starting to take it again cause I want to have good skin so I look good at school.

Does anyone know about collagen and its effects? (link studies pls) Anyone else take it and notice anything different?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and MrOrion
I bathe in retin a and look like an 80 year old

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 643, .👽. and 3 others
Conclusions and Relevance: Preliminary results are promising for the short and long-term use of oral collagen supplements for wound healing and skin aging. Oral collagen supplements also increase skin elasticity, hydration, and dermal collagen density. Collagen supplementation is generally safe with no reported adverse events.
took me a few seconds to find this study
just go to scholar.google.com and you'll find the studies you need

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 8904
gelatin powder is way cheaper and does exact same thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
does it work? Do you just take it with water?
yeah the glycine helps me sleep and my hair loks thicker but im using multiple things so its hard to tell

i just take it with whatever liquid i am having at the time to milk or orange juice

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
yeah the glycine helps me sleep and my hair loks thicker but im using multiple things so its hard to tell

i just take it with whatever liquid i am having at the time to milk or orange juice
aight thanks I'll try to find some the next time I go buy groceries

Last summer I took collagen daily and my skin looked significantly better than it does now. I’m starting to take it again cause I want to have good skin so I look good at school.

Does anyone know about collagen and its effects? (link studies pls) Anyone else take it and notice anything different?
bro take cod liver oil it does wonders for the skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786