Does anyone know any good sources to NTmaxx or any good advice in general.

forevercoping

forevercoping

God’s Loneliest Man
title

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger
Exposure therapy. And trial and error

There’s no cheat sheet, since you have to base your personality or mask on your own unique appearance and energy

• +1
Reactions: Fleamales, Clqs and forevercoping
Everyone wears a mask in one way or another, you just gotta find the one you wanna put on and stick with it. Join a club or start learning how to have conversations with random people on the street, you can’t get anywhere if you don’t start.

• +1
Reactions: Fleamales, Clqs, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
I see you’re a greycel

.org is unironically a great place to start since a lot of social observations & nuances get highlighted in threads, despite the users themselves being non-NT

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping
I see you’re a greycel

.org is unironically a great place to start since a lot of social observations & nuances get highlighted in threads, despite the users themselves being non-NT
Analyzing behavior is what caused me to be non nt lol

• +1
Nihilismmaxx

Analyzing behavior is what caused me to be non nt lol
Wrong

being socially unaware is what cause non-nt

Being over aware on the other hand causes high inhib

E.g. Having IG account with 0 posts due to high inhib but roasting & judging everyone else’s post due to awareness

A non-NT persons posts cringe shit on IG without realising everything thinks they’re a loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86159
Start by instagrammaxxing. There's a good thread on this here: https://looksmax.org/threads/autism-proof-detailed-instagram-maxxing-guide.466484/

You also want to develop social skills. Texting online does NOT help. You have to actually speak to people face to face, with practice you will develop social skills. If you're very non-NT I'd recommend volunteering (e.g. at a charity shop). Volunteering groups get lots of autistic or disabled people who join so no matter how non-NT you are, you should be fine. Joining a hobby club would also help.

You should try get better NT hobbies so you can fit in. And either abandon your non-NT hobbies or keep them a secret. Generally, NT hobbies are ones that require others and aren't extreme sausagefests.
NT hobbies: Sports, dog walking, travelling, hiking, dancing, cooking.
Neutral: Movies, gym, reading, tv shows.
Non-NT hobbies: anything very niche and nerdy, anime, video games, board games.

Next you have to make friends and increase your social circle. This means you have to make the effort to befriend people by always being the one to start conversations and organise hang outs. Most people are lazy af and won't do it themselves so you have to be the leader. Try to make the hangouts as easy as possible (cheap activity such as cinema or bowling) so people won't flake. I'd recommend starting off with those who are below your looks level since that should be the easiest as they'll view you as superior. Then you want to increase your social circles by befriending their friends. Once your social circle is getting bigger and you're more NT, you should try befriending people on your same level of looks. Next step is obviously to try and date any of your female friends if they show any indicators of interest.

And obviously, you have to try and improve your looks as much as possible since people won't want to be friends with someone who is below their looks level.

• +1