Does anyone know how often i should train ny jaw?

D

Deleted member 30204

Iron
My brother tells me to do it every day but i prefer to train it like any other muscle 2 times a week

How often should i chew with the intention of training

It’s best to do it everyday or every other day just make sure your jaw doesn’t click or anything. Do you use gum or a jaw trainer ?

Your jaw muscles are used constantly so doing some light chewing two days a week is not enough. Also practice mewing and chin tucks. How old are you ?

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Use jawliner (expert) and chew for 10-15min max every other day.

Your jaw muscles are used constantly so doing some light chewing two days a week is not enough. Also practice mewing and chin tucks. How old are you ?
I am 13 and mee 24/7 and chew 4 gyms for 4 hours 2 times a week. Is it enough or should i add something more?

I am 13 and mee 24/7 and chew 4 gyms for 4 hours 2 times a week. Is it enough or should i add something more?
I would chew maybe 1 hr every day instead of 4 hours two times a week. Try to also focus on sleep, high protein diet, and general exercise so you can optimise your hormones for puberty. That’s all you need to do right now tbh. And never mouth breathe !

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
I would chew maybe 1 hr every day instead of 4 hours two times a week. Try to also focus on sleep, high protein diet, and general exercise so you can optimise your hormones for puberty. That’s all you need to do right now tbh. And never mouth breathe !
Thank you brotha

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova