Does anyone know how to get leaner in puberty without stunting growth?

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Gold
I’m Skinnyfat because all I eat is goyslop. But I’m scared to go in a calorie deficit because apparently it’ll stunt growth

Stop eating goyslop, start eating more wholefoods, get more active, play a sport, start walking more, optimize circadian rythm, get a good macro and micronutrient profile from diet.

Do PED's if you want, stay safe

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
People always spout this Reddit bullshit about how if you’re a teenager you shouldn’t cut unless you’re actually obese.

Below age 18-19 you certainly shouldn’t be trying to get shredded, like below 10% bodyfat, but if you’re a little chubby and want to get down into the 12-14% range, that’s fine. Dont do extreme caloric deficits, eat balanced macros and clean food.

Cutting down to the extremes that professional bodybuilders go to will absolutely tank your Test levels and make you feel like shit. At 12% bodyfat, T levels are perfectly fine , assuming you get enough natural fats in your diet.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and FortniteGod
And OP if you’re skinny fat you don’t need to immediately cut. If your BMI is within the normal range but your physique looks like shit, the problem is lack of muscle mass; not your weight itself.

Spend 6-8 months eating high protein, maintaining your weight, and lifting heavy. Don’t go for a bulk or a cut, you need to recomp.

• +1
Reactions: FortniteGod
And OP if you’re skinny fat you don’t need to immediately cut. If your BMI is within the normal range but your physique looks like shit, the problem is lack of muscle mass; not your weight itself.

Spend 6-8 months eating high protein, maintaining your weight, and lifting heavy. Don’t go for a bulk or a cut, you need to recomp.
Thanks for the advice

Stop eating goyslop, start eating more wholefoods, get more active, play a sport, start walking more, optimize circadian rythm, get a good macro and micronutrient profile from diet.

Do PED's if you want, stay safe
I’m only drinking water and eating foods like eggs and meat now.

Do you think if I run whilst doing resistance training I will look leaner again.

Every kid I know who has high appeal just does some fucking sport and eats whatever and looks lean

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff