Does anyone know looksmaxxer2's PFL (palpebral fissure length)?

cancercell

cancercell

Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️
I estimate it to be anywhere from 25-26 mm.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 32486
Why are you making threads behind my back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, UndiagnosedSchizo and cancercell
  • +1
  • JFL
I wanted to know if anyone knew your PFL and agreed with my estimate
I think you're one of the 5 people who even know who I am. My username is too generic.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and cancercell
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Your guess is correct, btw. 27 for my left eye, 25 for my right.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
I find your eye area captivating and wanted to learn more about it
Like you can't help but look at it? and in a good way, or bad way? I'd presume bad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Definitely not in a bad way. More in a good way
Why? What are the redeeming qualities? I feel like my PFL is way too low, which makes me suspect fetal alcohol is at play, cuz I have a flat midface and had epicanthal folds as a kid for longer than most white children do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and cancercell
Why? What are the redeeming qualities? I feel like my PFL is way too low, which makes me suspect fetal alcohol is at play, cuz I have a flat midface and had epicanthal folds as a kid for longer than most white children do.
On paper I can't really think of any redeeming qualities in accordance to the traditional rating system of eyes on this forum. But I like the color and the lower eyelid shape right off the bat. You also have good upper eyelids, not too hollow and not too hooded. I think the intercanthal distance is the cherry on top though. With longer PFL this would make your intercanthal distance narrower and less handsome

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
On paper I can't really think of any redeeming qualities in accordance to the traditional rating system of eyes on this forum. But I like the color and the lower eyelid shape right off the bat. You also have good upper eyelids, not too hollow and not too hooded. I think the intercanthal distance is the cherry on top though. With longer PFL this would make your intercanthal distance narrower and less handsome
Thanks. TBH I think they're just your run of the mill prey eyes.

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Thanks. TBH I think they're just your run of the mill prey eyes.
They look good and fit the rest of your face. Why did you shave your eyebrows btw?

They look good and fit the rest of your face. Why did you shave your eyebrows btw?
My friend did it and I was curious, it seemed so easy. I get urges to shave off my hair semi-frequently, so I thought why not give eyebrows a try?

• Woah
My friend did it and I was curious, it seemed so easy. I get urges to shave off my hair semi-frequently, so I thought why not give eyebrows a try?
oh.

Do you plan on getting bimax?

this thread put op on my radar, very underrated user

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and cancercell
Cancercell, what motivated your avi choice

oh.

Do you plan on getting bimax?
Ideally, but I don't know if that will be actualized. My ideal plan would be bimax, genio, infra implants, wraparound jaw implant, supra implant, malar implants, and canthoplasty. I'll probably be in my early to mid 20s before I get any work done.

• +1
Cancercell, what motivated your avi choice
I wanted my username color to match my profile picture. What about your avi?

Ideally, but I don't know if that will be actualized. My ideal plan would be bimax, genio, infra implants, wraparound jaw implants, infra implants, malar implants, and canthoplasty. I'll probably be in my early to mid 20s before I get any work done.
I have to admit, I did a morph of you with bimax and I don't think it improved your looks by much. It just looks like yourself with more forward growth

I wanted my username color to match my profile picture. What about your avi?

I have to admit, I did a morph of you with bimax and I don't think it improved your looks by much. It just looks like yourself with more forward growth
Its cute.
Who is in your avi?

• +1
I mean, that's what a bimax does to anyone downswung.

• +1
Vito Basso

Indeed, but I don't think it makes you look any better. And I'm not trying to gaslight or anything, I just don't think it looks much better
What inspired your username

Indeed, but I don't think it makes you look any better. And I'm not trying to gaslight or anything, I just don't think it looks much better
What do you suggest? I was thinking if I don't get bimax, I could just do genioplasty + jaw angle implant.
Wraparound

• Woah