Does anyone laugh when people exaggerate or inflate height differences?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
so many 5’4 manlets who claim 5’6 or 5’8 guys who claim 5’10

it’s actually shameful, and it‘a bad for people who are short but not much shorter than average as when they say their height people think it’s shorter than it actually is

i remember when i was like 5’7, this 5’8 guy, MAX 5’8.5 claimed he was 5’10, and said the difference between me and some 5’4 manlet was 1 inch lol

he also claimed he was 3-4 inches taller jfl

these guys need to stop lying about their height tbh. It’s funny calling out manlets who cope though

• +1
Reactions: Feanor, Deleted member 3832, Blackout.xl and 6 others
Disclaimer: Every post/thread made by this account was satire, not to be taken seriously.

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
stopped caring about any of that normie stuff

• +1
Reactions: Hector and turkproducer
Disclaimer: Every post/thread made by this account was satire, not to be taken seriously.
Hi “half white” half “med” guy
stopped caring about any of that normie stuff
yeah it’s funny to see how delusional normies are though

i know my manlet height and accept it all the time, i would prefer if everyone just said their real height instead of larping tho; same with dick size, N count egc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 5204
No, cause I'm turbomanlet so everyone is taller than me so inflation makes me look better.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No, cause I'm turbomanlet so everyone is taller than me so inflation makes me look better.
have u ever had someone who was 1-2 inches taller claim they were “so much taller”

have u ever had someone who was 1-2 inches taller claim they were “so much taller”
Yes when I was 5'6, most guys who made fun of me were 5'7-5'9 and would stand near me and smirk at me and I punched one of them and got suspended.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 5'8manlet, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Yes when I was 5'6, most guys who made fun of me were 5'7-5'9 and would stand near me and smirk at me and I punched one of them and got suspended.
normies are very annoying, it’s funny really, i will have the last laugh while the majority of them will be subhuman marrying their cucked washed up whore wife who they betabux

i only shares blackpill knowledge with one friend, i have like 50 acquaintances i party with and go out and 1-2 real friends Lol

once one guy asked me about height, but beforehand he told his..

He claimed to be 173cm which was utter bs, since he was with his gf I decided not to shit on him for that and just said 175

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I just cared about people height when I played Basketball. JFL at caring about others height, I don't even care about mine, I don't remember the last time I got measured.

• +1
normies are very annoying, it’s funny really, i will have the last laugh while the majority of them will be subhuman marrying their cucked washed up whore wife who they betabux

i only shares blackpill knowledge with one friend, i have like 50 acquaintances i party with and go out and 1-2 real friends Lol
Yea idc about them, I've given up on being one of them as I have to act like a retard and cuck myself like them.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer

i know my manlet height and accept it all the time, i would prefer if everyone just said their real height instead of larping tho; same with dick size, N count egc
a lot of normies care so much about image when it's all so futile

once one guy asked me about height, but beforehand he told his..

He claimed to be 173cm which was utter bs, since he was with his gf I decided not to shit on him for that and just said 175
how tall was he?

I just cared about people height when I played Basketball. JFL at caring about others height, I don't even care about mine, I don't remember the last time I got measured.
i laugh at lanklets cope when they brag about being tall; if they have beta face and frame the advantage they gain from height is minimal

nothing beats a tall wide framed gl man tho.

how tall r u? i play basketball too and i’m actually ok for my manlet height Lol

a lot of normies care so much about image when it's all so futile
Normies are a joke. Can’t wait to move away and mog everyone I know to death once I come back. They are the definition of backstabbing cunts

Last edited:
everything bellow 5'11 is manlet so 1 or 2 inch don't chage anything

everything bellow 5'11 is manlet so 1 or 2 inch don't chage anything
depends on country

i’m 5’9 in U.K. and feel a bit below average. Don’t feel turbo manlet at all jfl

don’t feel mogged at all by some 5’11-6’0 guy, 6’5 is a different story lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
2 inch difference is very noticeable tbh, your highest point would be around middle of his forehead

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and onnysk
I feel like turbo manlet tbh jfl
yeah well you’re from an EE country, isn’t average height there like 5’11-6’0?
5’8 is pretty short there ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: fakemeta.
yeah well you’re from an EE country, isn’t average height there like 5’11-6’0?
5’8 is pretty short there ngl

according to studies, average height of young male is 5'11

• +1

i had go negatively inflate my N count the other day. My friend asked me when my last shag was i was just like ah a while back, i didnt really wanna talk about it because i think its cringe but he kept pushing to find out so I just said it was september even though id had sex that week

• JFL
i had go negatively inflate my N count the other day. My friend asked me when my last shag was i was just like ah a while back, i didnt really wanna talk about it because i think its cringe but he kept pushing to find out so I just said it was september even though id had sex that week
i don’t tell anyone who i slay apart from u and like 1-2 other friends jfl

I don't talk about height irl. Literally none knows how tall I am - hehe, really, they don't.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and turkproducer
its quite a weir thought that never really occured to me but you are actually the only person who knows who ive slayed lol

• +1
2 inch difference is very noticeable tbh, your highest point would be around middle of his forehead
that’s not “very noticeable”

it is noticeable but not very significant at all

heightmog starts at 3+ inch minimum

This also i never say anything lol. Thx god none asks me because i find it too noisy

• +1
how tall was he?

i laugh at lanklets cope when they brag about being tall; but if they have beta face and frame the advantage they gain from height is minimal

how tall r u? i play basketball too and i’m actually ok for my manlet height Lol

Normies are a joke. Can’t wait to move away and mog everyone I know to death once I come back. They are the definition of backstabbing cunts
Like I said IDK my exact height, but something around 185cm or even 190cm.

I played as a exterior because I am fast as fuck.

I only focus on face, not even muscles, I used to be skinny as fuck but I gymmaxxed a bit and now I bodymog 95% of ppl or more.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Vidyacoper and turkproducer
Like I said IDK my exact height, but something around 185cm or even 190cm.

I played as a exterior because I am fast as fuck.

I only focus on face, not even muscles, I used to be skinny as fuck but I gymmaxxed a bit and now I bodymog 95% of ppl or more.
ur height is nothing to worry about in spain jfl

Nobody talks about let alone frauds height in the Netherlands

• +1
Nobody talks about let alone frauds height in the Netherlands
interesting it’s always the manlets in U.K. who are a tiny bit shorter or taller than me who try to inflate or deflate the difference between us to heal their pathetic egos Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and RAITEIII
ur height is nothing to worry about in spain jfl
I have friends that height mog me and by a lot actually. But yes, per example I am the tallest in my uni class (and the only one with blue eyes, aryanmaxxed)

• JFL
Not often because somehow I happen to not be surrounded by autists who bring up their heigh in every conversation, unlike most users here seemingly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Not often because somehow I happen to not be surrounded by autists who bring up their heigh in very conversation, unlike most users here seemingly.
psl conversation irl:

"what are you, like 5'10.5?"
"i wish, only 5'10.25"

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer