Does anyone not do black girls?

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I'm starting to refrain from them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
probably like half of non black guys dont like black girls lol. theyre fucking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
i pray to budda than one day someone from here will post on
Lipstick Alley and blackpill them on how ugly, repulsive and masculine they are.
not to mention aggressive and rude.

i pray to budda than one day someone from here will post on
Lipstick Alley and blackpill them on how ugly, repulsive and masculine they are.
not to mention aggressive and rude.
It'll go over deaf ears. Like they're not aware they're not most men's cup of tea. They are fully aware and tbh they are Black men only most of the time anyway so they don't care.

Black dudes otoh fuck anything but they do prefer their own bitches

Even if I match with one and she's attractive I still refrain. Even if she's nice. Something about being with one that doesn't sit well with me. They just smell different as if they are a different species. Other women don't even smell but they do

It'll go over deaf ears. Like they're not aware they're not most men's cup of tea. They are fully aware and tbh they are Black men only most of the time anyway so they don't care.

Black dudes otoh fuck anything but they do prefer their own bitches
good those black men should keep those ugly apes away from me.

Have and will never sleep with a black girl. Don't find them attractive unless mixed and at that point they aren't really black

Implying they're beating down your door to rape you or some?
no, thank god they leave me alone for dating purposes for the most part. but out in public they are rude and nasty even though they are a million times uglier than me.........and lower class, education, manners, etc.
I cant deal with such primitive ugly, violent people.

I do. But a lot of them can be dangerous and try to set your ass up. You have to know her background

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 15164