Does anyone on this forum actually have tangible results of ascending with plastic surgery and having life changing results with women?

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
I got Bimax and I'm planning on getting Rhino

Before my surgeries I am a Giga-Incel. Should I expect at least some 5/10 foids to give me a chance after my surgeries?

Before my surgeries I am a Giga-Incel. Should I expect at least some 5/10 foids to give me a chance after my surgeries?
bimax mogs but if ur nose isnt ultracucked
and a major failo rhino isnt worth it tbh, if it fucks with lip/chin ratio i would do it thouhh

It depends on what your hard limits are. With a bad base you can ascend 1 tier max with surgery tbh. With a good base and multiple well executed surgeries then 3 tiers but you have to have everything close to ideal- Good skull, good pheno, good proportions, but bad features that are mostly surgery fixable.

If you were 3/10 before you would need to ascend to 6/10 to reliably get 5/10 girls
It is very hard to define a bad base. Some deformedcels through invasive surgeries ascend 3 points (sub5-htn)

Most people get off the forum post-ascension and (sometimes) come back once they break up lmao. They r smart enough to realize looks play a large role but dumb enough to not realize that woman (especially in the west) play just as much as a role too when it comes to dating.