Does anyone play electric guitar here?

B

buckchadley31

Kraken
If so. How much experience do you playing the instrument and how much time does it take for a complete beginner to learn the basics. Also, how hard is it to master it in order to be a good player? I just wanna be good at something at least tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Htobrother, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
I play the guitar and sing a bit

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and buckchadley31
If so. How much experience do you playing the instrument and how much time does it take for a complete beginner to learn the basics. Also, how hard is it to master it in order to be a good player? I just wanna be good at something at least tbh.

Skip chords, learn scales and just cover songs tbh. Everything I did is self taught and the advice I got from a legit teacher was just learning scales and half and half on chords. If youre not trying to be a musician then just learn scales and practice an hour a day.

• +1
Me 3 years experience

• Woah
I can play solos and just play what I want
How much time did it take you just to be able to play those solos and do those cool riffs?

How much time did it take you just to be able to play those solos and do those cool riffs?
1year for cool riffs and impressive solos but I’m crazy tbh I didn’t let the guitar alone I played 6-8h.a day

• Love it
Also girls love it tbh when I play solos I was in school and we had music took the guitar I said I can’t really but I will try jfl the girls were like whoa halo tbh learn it

• +1
Skip chords, learn scales and just cover songs tbh. Everything I did is self taught and the advice I got from a legit teacher was just learning scales and half and half on chords. If youre not trying to be a musician then just learn scales and practice an hour a day.
Why should someone learn scales? I play electric

i play the drums and im also in a band but i feel like its the same for every instrument, literally just do covers of ur favorite songs and learn the basics, once u can cover a lot of songs u can impress any foid u can think of

• Love it
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel