does anyone remember the name of that good @key21 thread where he talks about the importance of social skills and charisma?

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
he was saying like your life in every way would be easier if you knew how to socialize.

@KEy21

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
I don't get what's so hard? not trying to sound rude, I understand that people struggle with things. There's no guide to NTmax, you just need to spend more time in social situations and it'll all come as natural as masturbating after a while.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Feanor and 1 other person
haha you autistic boy

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
I don't get what's so hard? not trying to sound rude, I understand that people struggle with things. There's no guide to NTmax, you just need to spend more time in social situations and it'll all come as natural as masturbating after a while.
it was very interesting but mostly it's because someone asked if i could find it and i've always wanted to find it again but he's been banned for months. this site sucks in some ways i can't even find my older posts by ordering them by date. i knew i posted in it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 4310
i filtered through the 4 forums nothing popped

• +1
i filtered through the 4 forums nothing popped
i searched for like 15 minutes it's like it was fucking delteted bro

people always act like you're autistic if you ask about social skills but they don't see how much room they have to improve. based on being interesting and funny alone i can dominate conversations in part because i have great timing and have enormous general knowledge (most people have neither) but i am not imposing. you and i should know not to fall too deeply into the charisma meme nor anyone here. no amount of charisma is going to make up for a girl giving you basic replies because you're unattractive or make up for the social handicap you'll have when surrounded by high status people who will generally steer away from conversing with you. i want to find the guide because it's interesting but i don't fully agree with PUA level emphasis on social skills.

many popular people have abhorrent social skills. the easiest way to have a fluent conversation is to meet certain thresholds and find someone who wants to actually converse and associate with you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
i searched for like 15 minutes it's like it was fucking delteted bro

people always act like you're autistic if you ask about social skills but they don't see how much room they have to improve. based on being interesting and funny alone i can dominate conversations in part because i have great timing and have enormous general knowledge (most people have neither) but i am not imposing. you and i of all people should know not to fall too deeply into the charisma meme nor anyone here. no amount of charisma is going to make up for a girl giving you basic replies because you're unattractive or make up for the social handicap you'll have when surrounded by high status people who will generally steer away from conversing with you. i want to find the guide because it's interesting but i don't fully agree with PUA level emphasis on social skills.

many popular people have abhorrent social skills. the easiest way to have a fluent conversation is to meet certain thresholds and find someone who wants to actually converse and associate with you.
Yeah people always tell me that i'm funny af irl, I also have an easy time making friends because I don't really overthink stuff and act like an austist. Most people don't really care that much and it's not like they analyze every syllable that comes out of your mouth so there's no Point in being reticent.

• +1
Yeah people always tell me that i'm funny af irl, I also have an easy time making friends because I don't really overthink stuff and act like an austist. Most people don't really care that much and it's not like they analyze every syllable that comes out of your mouth so there's no Point in being reticent.
the thread was very good because it was mostly about increasing your extroversion so you'd actually want to associate with people rather than simply knowing how to deal with them. i'll never find the thread. that ted bundy avi guy roped. he was one of the most powerful users here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310