Does anyone still play clash of clans?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
The last time I played it was around 9 years ago. I downloaded it again recently on a fresh base and I’m enjoying it. I need an active clan to join if anyone can invite me to one.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
The last time I played it was around 9 years ago. I downloaded it again recently on a fresh base and I’m enjoying it. I need an active clan to join if anyone can invite me to one.
What’s the difference between clash Royale and Clash of clans exactly ?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Only incels

• Hmm...
CLASH ROYALE MOOOOGGGSSSSSS:ogre:

• +1
What’s the difference between clash Royale and Clash of clans exactly ?
Clash of clans is mainly around building and upgrading a base whilst raiding other users. Then clash royale is just battling other users in real time with cards of different characters

CLASH ROYALE MOOOOGGGSSSSSS:ogre:
Clash Royale and now even Clash of Clans to an extent is run by the biggest fucking money hungry giga kikes on the planet.
IMG 5580

Their bread and butter has been starting with champions, to release a retardedly overpowered card and make it so you can only get it by paying, otherwise you’ll have to grind for weeks for it and by the time you can get it it’s been nerfed to hell, and surprise, the next overpowered card has also come out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272, Azonin and N1666