Does anyone train grip strength here?

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
Title.

I am currently training with a 90kg gripper for reps. I am hoping to close a 140kg gripper by the end of the year.

Let's talk about advice and PRs ITT.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

yeah sometimes... but the problem is when I sometimes jackoff, I bust in 2 minutes cus it's too tight.

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Not grip training, but wrist movements for armwrestling

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
why not grip too?
I have an issue with my hands where if I consistently use them a lot over a long period of time I start having trouble opening and closing them and they will kindof lock up

I have an issue with my hands where if I consistently use them a lot over a long period of time I start having trouble opening and closing them and they will kindof lock up
I see.

Grip training for what reason exactly?

Is it just from using grip trainers all the time? Repetitive movements are bad for your hands and wrists, that’s how people get carpal tunnel from working in offices. When I do cable wrist curls and get my forearms super pumped I will also have a hard time closing my hands and controlling my fingers, but it goes away.

Its fine to do high rep sets of wrist curls (20-30) but it’s probably not good to be squeezing a heavy grip trainer constantly.