Does anyone understand this case?

KraftDurchLeid

KraftDurchLeid

psl check
8685C932 5E23 49B6 BD9A 1606BE52F433

C2F7A9A6 5E4C 4262 B932 3F12B61A29E1

This guy had 2 operations. During the first one they placed an infraorbital rim and a malar implant and did a rhinoplasty. During the second one they placed a paranasal and a mandibular implant and revised the rhinoplasty.

How did his eye are change so much, going from a severe NCT to a nearly neutral one, from the second operation when the infra implants were placed in the first one? Were it the paranasal implants?

Plz Eckplain

Sauce: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/facial-skeletal-reconstruction-using-porous-implants-yaremchuk-1

the implant on the malaris muscle lifted the skin

btw this nigga looked better before surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Kilimanjaro, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
They should have only touched the eye area tbh

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, LastHopeForNorman and KraftDurchLeid
the implant on the malaris muscle lifted the skin

btw this nigga looked better before surgery
they did the malar implant on the first operation (post-first-surgery-pics are the second row). his eyes improved after the second one.

and yes but only cause of that mandibular implant, eyes improved a lot

they did the malar implant on the first operation (post-first-surgery-pics are the second row). his eyes improved after the second one.

and yes but only cause of that mandibular implant, eyes improved a lot
ok i understand what you said, i did a zoom on the 3 pics, he have NCT in the 3 pic , on the 3rd his lower eyelid seem more retracted but i think he's squinting slightly but if you zoom his eye can't is the same

the second one looked like rambo tbh

He also had filler or fat grafts if I recall correctly. Looked better before

He also had filler or fat grafts if I recall correctly. Looked better before
doesn‘t say that anywhere in the articles I read. Also Yaremchuk who operated on him doesn‘t say that. Would be very weird of him to lie abt what he‘s done

doesn‘t say that anywhere in the articles I read. Also Yaremchuk who operated on him doesn‘t say that. Would be very weird of him to lie abt what he‘s done
That guy was posted a year or two ago, I don't remember the source but it said something like that