Does anyone want to share their oneitis story with me?

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Story time?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 6723, Copeful and 2 others
Gonna put this thread on watch

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
She told to a friend of ours that i am weird, things such as "im not attracted to people i dont find pretty no matter how good and kind that person is", "im afraid of the things he says"

Last edited:
  • So Sad
She told to a friend of ours that i am weird, things such as "im not attracted to people i dont find pretty no matter how good and kind that person is", "im afraid of the things he says"
what do you say to her?

I could but in 5 minutes. Also I can only do it in PM since most of u would cringe and be creeped out tbh.

• +1
I could but in 5 minutes. Also I can only do it in PM since most of u would cringe and be creeped out tbh.
i don't think i want to hear a story from 14 year old tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6723
Dont have anything to say im so depressed. She was a white girl dating a 6’5 football chad. I get nightmare everyday thinking about her pussy getting pounded and impregnated by him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 6403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Why jfl bro
:feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelspepo:

• So Sad
i changed schools during middle school and since i was a fat antisocial curry i didnt have many friends before so there was a gigaextrovert girl that made friends with me and since i literally didnt know anyone and especially a girl becoming friends with me she became gigaoneitis for me and i asked her to middle school homecoming she said yes, asked her if she liked me after she said no, continued being friends for some time then one day she comes up to ME saying she likes me but im an autist and dont know what to do, there was one time where we were on the bus and she was sitting close to me and sleeping on me almost holding hands if only i could go back to being that bluepilled and in love, there was a one week break from school and of course like the autist i am i dont ask her out or anything and she loses interest, which i find out after a girl who ironically turned out to be my ex asked me if i was dating anybody which i said yes and my oneitis said no obviously and then i got sad and shit story of my life thanks for reading this paragraph

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Robert, bladeeout, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
everybody i ever know in my life have been telling me im beautiful as fuck, but this fat bitch said im not. She prefers a 4.5psl twink who has an unibrow over me 7psl not gonna lie. This is weird as fuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
i changed schools during middle school and since i was a fat antisocial curry i didnt have many friends before so there was a gigaextrovert girl that made friends with me and since i literally didnt know anyone and especially a girl becoming friends with me she became gigaoneitis for me and i asked her to middle school homecoming she said yes, asked her if she liked me after she said no, continued being friends for some time then one day she comes up to ME saying she likes me but im an autist and dont know what to do, there was one time where we were on the bus and she was sitting close to me and sleeping on me almost holding hands if only i could go back to being that bluepilled and in love, there was a one week break from school and of course like the autist i am i dont ask her out or anything and she loses interest, which i find out after a girl who ironically turned out to be my ex asked me if i was dating anybody which i said yes and my oneitis said no obviously and then i got sad and shit story of my life thanks for reading this paragraph
damn bro you're a faggot. what happen to her afterwards?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Warlow and JustBeCurry
everybody i ever know in my life have been telling me im beautiful as fuck, but this fat bitch said im not. She prefers a 4.5psl twink who has a unibrow over me 7psl not gonna lie. This is weird as fuck
pics or larp

everybody i ever know in my life have been telling me im beautiful as fuck, but this fat bitch said im not. She prefers a 4.5psl twink who has a unibrow over me 7psl not gonna lie. This is weird as fuck
literally die nigga, i hope you rope tonight.

• JFL
I brought her nail polish and wrote her sweet love letters in senior year. I sat behind her in math class and I was so bad at the class my teacher insulted me in front of her, all i could focus on in class was her though jfl. Eventually over coronatime, she asked me how i truly felt about her, and i told her everything, & then she blocked me JFL. Pics:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 9048
dating popular unironically high iq manlet chad
respectable tbh. manlet chads are always better than normal chads because they overcompensate by being really smart or something.

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
I brought her nail polish and wrote her sweet love letters in senior year. I sat behind her in math class and I was so bad at the class my teacher insulted me in front of her, all i could focus on in class was her though jfl. Eventually over coronatime, she asked me how i truly felt about her, and i told her everything, & then she blocked me JFL. Pics:
saw the pic. dn read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048

paki gets rejected by a chink. Truly over. White cocks only

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 7313
paki gets rejected by a chink. Truly over. White cocks only
ugly high iq asian foids tend to think they deserve tall white guy from MIT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
best oneitis story imo is short ugly and brown since literally everyone knows it and its golden cagefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9048
my persian onetis rejected me and dated my white tallfag normie freind

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry and AlwaysHaveQuestions
best oneitis story imo is short ugly and brown since literally everyone knows it and its golden cagefuel
FB65C235 795D 4F42 9A7B A9E45A1E9F39

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and AlwaysHaveQuestions
yeah but shes probably gigawhore since she slapped my ass IN CLASS after being with said chad since he is definition of beta behavior

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
my persian onetis rejected me and dated my white tallfag normie freind
bro literally ex dated some horny 6' white basketball player with a truecel face, and surprise surprise she was ethnic

• JFL
bro literally ex dated some horny 6' white basketball player with a truecel face, and surprise surprise she was ethnic
was the gigs extrovert girl a curry?

was the gigs extrovert girl a curry?
nah half white half latina we all know curry girls only go for white dudes

• +1
There was a transfer student from Spain, she was so cute and innocent. She could barely speak english, but she always lit up my day. Ofc I was too high inhib to make a move. One day, I’m chilling and this guy notices that I’ve taken an interest in her. He tells me that he’s dating her and he’s done a lot of dirty shit to her, even showed me on his phone. Told me that the only reason she’s here is because her she got pregnant too many times in Spain. My heart sank, and I haven’t had a oneitis since.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
There was a transfer student from Spain, she was so cute and innocent. She could barely speak english, but she always lit up my day. Ofc I was too high inhib to make a move. One day, I’m chilling and this guy notices that I’ve taken an interest in her. He tells me that he’s dating her and he’s done a lot of dirty shit to her, even showed me on his phone. Told me that the only reason she’s here is because her she got pregnant too many times in Spain. My heart sank, and I haven’t had a oneitis since.
holy shit brutal

• So Sad
This all happened before I turned 14. This shit is what made me jaded
would you have taken her if she was single and the guy just told you she's a whore back home?
tbh i would and try to repair her. reforming a hoe to a good girl is a nice love story

would you have taken her if she was single and the guy just told you she's a whore back home?
tbh i would and try to repair her. reforming a hoe to a good girl is a nice love story
I would have, I was cap’n saveahoe but seeing her swallow his dick on his phone just cemented. No such thing as innocent.

• JFL
I would have, I was cap’n saveahoe but seeing her swallow his dick on his phone just cemented. No such thing as innocent.
LOL