Does anyone with facial hair notice this?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

Lowest Ranking Akatsuki
Do you notice that when you shave after a while of letting your facial hair grow out, your face gets this amazing glow for a day or two? For a short while, your face has that childlike radiance. It's temporary, but it's a big halo nonetheless. Does anybody else experience it?

• +1
Reactions: Nesstor, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and 7 others
I believe I’ve noticed this to some degree. Your beard can trap your skins oils in it, which keep your skin from drying out. When you finally shave, the dead skin is removed and the layer underneath is fresh and lubricated. I don’t have a beard, so I always moisturize more.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
holy shit so it’s not just me

I shave every other day when I’m going out and living life. Against the grain to remove any shadow and look as young as possible. But if I wait like a week or so and shave against the grain my skin looks way more youthful and glows.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, the next o'pry, Lihito and 3 others
no i dont grow facial hair also my shit face has disgusting subhuman puss filled deep acne with scars and hyperpigmentation and holes in it

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6427 and 1 other person
yea thats because shaving exfoliates your face better than any cream can

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 9072, Looksmax Refugee and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9072 and Looksmax Refugee
holy shit so it’s not just me

I shave every other day when I’m going out and living life. Against the grain to remove any shadow and look as young as possible. But if I wait like a week or so and shave against the grain my skin looks way more youthful and glows.

Why do you want to look as young as possible? I mostly shave my face because I have a youthful appearance as it is that looks almost stupid if I attempt to make it look anymore mature than it is, so why would you try to make yourself look younger if you have the gift of a mature face?

Why do you want to look as young as possible? I mostly shave my face because I have a youthful appearance as it is that looks almost stupid if I attempt to make it look anymore mature than it is, so why would you try to make yourself look younger if you have the gift of a mature face?

I’m only 25 and like my face clean shaven. I’m not even sure if it makes me look younger but clean shaven mogs. In a few years I won’t be able to rock the clean shaven look because my hair is getting thicker and thicker and it will eventually leave a shadow the day I shave. I mainly go for younger girls so it helps in my opinion. Regardless, the day after I shave there is stumble and if I leave it for another day I look masculine as fuark. So I’m not always out with a clean shaven face. I have a decent jaw and high cheekbones so it’s not like I need a beard or facial hair to appear masculine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6427
Do you notice that when you shave after a while of letting your facial hair grow out, your face gets this amazing glow for a day or two? For a short while, your face has that childlike radiance. It's temporary, but it's a big halo nonetheless. Does anybody else experience it?
No. It's all in your head. It's the shock of seeing your face naked all of a sudden. A trick on your mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and Looksmax Refugee
Whenever I shave my face people tell me I look younger

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee